Jack The Ripper

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming down today. Thought I would :pic: before the chop.

MightyMightyMezz, thanks for making the rest of us jealous, but in a good way! This is so great, unique, out of the norm, nothing like I have been seeing lately. You are one of the wonders of Michigan medical marijuana, and we are quite lucky to have you here. You share your knowledge with other humans, and all for free. What a deal!! Thanks for your efforts, my friend!

MightyMightyMezz, thanks for making the rest of us jealous, but in a good way! This is so great, unique, out of the norm, nothing like I have been seeing lately. You are one of the wonders of Michigan medical marijuana, and we are quite lucky to have you here. You share your knowledge with other humans, and all for free. What a deal!! Thanks for your efforts, my friend!

Wow! Thanks for the kind words, Bisharoo. Ever get that feeling like you're going up the hill on the rollercoaster and all you know is it is going to be a thrilling ride?

is this a tga seed I see sub cool says 56 days for his jack the ripper I have one going I also have querkle going and he says 56 days for that strainI cut one at 60 still got 2 going at 65 now they are starting to look closer to done in my eye yours looks taastey thanks for sharing

I read a thread where he said he always takes JTR at least to 60 and usually more like 64, so the 56 day flowering time is probably the earliest time you reasonably could harvest. This one went for 78. I wonder if the clones will be a little faster. I think the Summer heat might have slowed it down too.

is this a tga seed I see sub cool says 56 days for his jack the ripper I have one going I also have querkle going and he says 56 days for that strainI cut one at 60 still got 2 going at 65 now they are starting to look closer to done in my eye yours looks taastey thanks for sharing

I thought JTR is mostly a Sativa? Unless maybe a different pheno would finish sooner??? Just wondering as I am growing this strain right now.

I thought JTR is mostly a Sativa? Unless maybe a different pheno would finish sooner??? Just wondering as I am growing this strain right now.

It's an early finishing sativa dominant plant, but it's not 56 days early from what I've seen. It has Space Queen in it which is C-99 x Romulan and C-99 is supposed to be a super fast sativa.

Remember little Frosty Puss back from about a month ago? Well she's back and shes bad as hell! I hope she smokes anywhere near as good as she looks. The calyxes are really swelling now. Got.to.fight...the temptation! Smell is lemon/mango. The Lemango pheno Subcool speaks of? The camera does not do it justice. This plant is a trichome producing phenom! I have never seen such a luxurious carpet of trichs before.

100_1365.jpg

100_1363.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1380.jpg

SPLENDID

Smoked a jay of this beauty and it was far out man. :lol: Jumbo calyxes - so big you just break apart the calyxes one by one. The joint was slightly lumpy from using whole calyxes to roll it. Light, but nice smell. Now I am thinking this is the Pink Lemonade pheno Subcool talks about. It's very different from some of the hazier phenos I have found so far. I love those sweet haze phenos by the way and will be growing out more of selected specimens. Smoke was velvety soft with a fair bit of expansion. Smooth, refined taste. It tastes expensive if you know what I mean. Potency is very high even with a three day dry and no curing. Intense, almost trippy sativa high. The finished product should be astounding!

Smoked a jay of this beauty and it was far out man. :lol: Jumbo calyxes - so big you just break apart the calyxes one by one. The joint was slightly lumpy from using whole calyxes to roll it. Light, but nice smell. Now I am thinking this is the Pink Lemonade pheno Subcool talks about. It's very different from some of the hazier phenos I have found so far. I love those sweet haze phenos by the way and will be growing out more of selected specimens. Smoke was velvety soft with a fair bit of expansion. Smooth, refined taste. It tastes expensive if you know what I mean. Potency is very high even with a three day dry and no curing. Intense, almost trippy sativa high. The finished product should be astounding!

Thanks for the report MMM. Tried to PM you but won't accept new messages at this time.

This strain looks so interesting to me, and the Pink Lemo pheno sounds delicious!

Awesome work!

Well, this plant is finally cured to an acceptable level and it is some powerful medicine. Halfway down the joint you realize you are extremely stoned. An hour later it's like "Damnn!" Three hours later you're like "God damnn it am I still getting more stoned?" Five hours later it has leveled off and begun to decline.

Now I have a better idea of what Haze is like. There is a certain odd woody, spicy, sweet taste to the hazier Jack the Ripper phenos. Potency is tremendous and head-oriented. Long-lasting effects as I mentioned. Taste is refined like a fine wine, not overpowering. Can't wait to get the patient reviews!

100_1432.jpg

Archived