Jack The Ripper

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beautiful mezz, just beautiful!!

i have the jack x apollo but never grown jack out by itself.

very very pretty :)

He should have called it Jack Frost. A blanket of trichomes seemed to appear overnight upon entering 12/12. Any plant material anywhere near a bud is coated. Can't wait to see just how frosty it gets.

beautiful mezz, just beautiful!!

i have the jack x apollo but never grown jack out by itself.

very very pretty :)

TGA does a good job mixing up but his Querkle did not PURP up at al and I love Purps strains. So I cannot support TGA because he mislead a lot of people on the Querkle. It did not live up to all the hype.

However Jack The Ripper is a good strain. Ever heard of Joey Weed..? Try his BlueBerry x ak47 or BLUE APOLLO only 57.00 per pack. Beens over 100.00 in my opinion are a waste because you can get Generics for soo much cheaper of the same stocks. Often these Knock Off breeders buy Breeding BIG packs direct from the major seed houses in Canada and Amsterdam. It's like buying Meijers or Walmart Brands. Really if you drank Meijers Milk compared to Trader Joes can an untrained person tell the difference..? It's very tough. Why pay so much when you can get dang near the samething....maybe I am just cheap..haha

TGA does a good job mixing up but his Querkle did not PURP up at al and I love Purps strains. So I cannot support TGA because he mislead a lot of people on the Querkle. It did not live up to all the hype.

However Jack The Ripper is a good strain. Ever heard of Joey Weed..? Try his BlueBerry x ak47 or BLUE APOLLO only 57.00 per pack. Beens over 100.00 in my opinion are a waste because you can get Generics for soo much cheaper of the same stocks. Often these Knock Off breeders buy Breeding BIG packs direct from the major seed houses in Canada and Amsterdam. It's like buying Meijers or Walmart Brands. Really if you drank Meijers Milk compared to Trader Joes can an untrained person tell the difference..? It's very tough. Why pay so much when you can get dang near the samething....maybe I am just cheap..haha

Neither of those Joey Weed strains really catch my interest. I doubt I'll be buying any seeds for a while. Between Sour Bubble, Jack the Ripper, Romulan, Free Leonard, Sour Diesel, Grapefruit Diesel and a couple of unopened seed packs I think I have enough to deal with already.

Looking around the web at Querkle pics it looks like a lot of people have gotten purple buds. I'm sure some are more purple than others and that ought to be understood buy the buyer I think.

Neither of those Joey Weed strains really catch my interest. I doubt I'll be buying any seeds for a while. Between Sour Bubble, Jack the Ripper, Romulan, Free Leonard, Sour Diesel, Grapefruit Diesel and a couple of unopened seed packs I think I have enough to deal with already.

Looking around the web at Querkle pics it looks like a lot of people have gotten purple buds. I'm sure some are more purple than others and that ought to be understood buy the buyer I think.

The stuff on the web is his own pics. TGA takes the best pics then blows it up.

BLUEBERRY x APOLLO...ahhh ur silly. 2 of the most amazing buds in the world.!!

Yep she just got renamed

jack frost it is hehehehehe

how's the free len ??

All my beans where males so never did get to try that stuff. Do ya have a smoke report on that stuff ???

grows like Hash Plant (that is a 16" plant there,) smells like grapes, tastes like juniper berries with hashy undertones, smokes smooth and has a powerful pain-relieving effect.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/21683-swampys-free-leonard/page__p__190258__fromsearch__1#entry190258

Wow...great looking buds, so frosty. I really would like to add this strain to my list, price is kinda high for seeds though.

actually not that bad. could be $225 :)

you really do get what you pay for.

if you (not you specifically, but anyone) wanna spend 30 bucks on 10 reg beans and say a prayer..... go for it.

you may get lucky. many do.

but in the end, it could be a waste of time/money/risk for nothing.

just my 2cents. if you are going to add a strain to your stable, be serious about it.

• 1 month later...

Remember little Frosty Puss back from about a month ago? Well she's back and shes bad as hell! I hope she smokes anywhere near as good as she looks. The calyxes are really swelling now. Got.to.fight...the temptation! Smell is lemon/mango. The Lemango pheno Subcool speaks of? The camera does not do it justice. This plant is a trichome producing phenom! I have never seen such a luxurious carpet of trichs before.

100_1365.jpg

100_1363.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1380.jpg

actually not that bad. could be $225 :)

you really do get what you pay for.

if you (not you specifically, but anyone) wanna spend 30 bucks on 10 reg beans and say a prayer..... go for it.

you may get lucky. many do.

but in the end, it could be a waste of time/money/risk for nothing.

just my 2cents. if you are going to add a strain to your stable, be serious about it.

So true.... its important to remember you get what you pay for, then its also true sometimes you pay way too much for what you get....i know there are a lot of bs breeders out there charging gods know what for sub-par seeds..... 30 dollars got me a keeper for my grow. Hashberry rocks n mandala is a hell of a breeder.... you could have most of his stuff for 200 bucks lol....

srry dont wanna jack the thread but jacks looking killer

Remember little Frosty Puss back from about a month ago? Well she's back and shes bad as hell! I hope she smokes anywhere near as good as she looks. The calyxes are really swelling now. Got.to.fight...the temptation! Smell is lemon/mango. The Lemango pheno Subcool speaks of? The camera does not do it justice. This plant is a trichome producing phenom! I have never seen such a luxurious carpet of trichs before.

100_1365.jpg

100_1363.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1380.jpg

Straight out of a bag of sugar wow look at those crystals ! :goodjob::bow:

Archived