Tonight 9/22 Big Daddy On Planet Green Trees

OK. I don't know why I keep having so much trouble it happens every week even though I start beforehand.

So I want to know about a specific definitions of bona fide dr/pt relationship because I thought I saw something defining it, but I don't remember where. I thought it said the pt has to have been seeing the dr 3 times during a 3 year period. If anyone knows? I've never seen any mention of it at 3MA.

Sb

OK. I don't know why I keep having so much trouble it happens every week even though I start beforehand.

So I want to know about a specific definitions of bona fide Dr/pt relationship because I thought I saw something defining it, but I don't remember where. I thought it said the pt has to have been seeing the Dr 3 times during a 3 year period. If anyone knows? I've never seen any mention of it at 3MA.

Sb

Am sorry you had a hard time what i do is i call inn and use my speaker phone

the answer to your Question is no one knows yet if what you said not to many people would have cards

i feel that if MDCH sends you a card then i think it's their job to let you know that your Doc is no good

am not a Lawyer i's just what i think

Tonight on planetgreentrees

Big Daddy, from Oakland county will be on the air.

Great time and great information.

PLEASE CALL IN AND JOIN THE DISCUSSION, AND HELP US EVOLVE THE MEDICAL MARIHUANA COMMUNITY.

WE WILL SEE YOU TONIGHT. 800

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

Great show tonight answered some questions I had and clarified some of the court rulings in a way the layman could understand.

Just listened to the re-broadcast. Good episode guys! Great source for what's going on. I'll make sure to jump on the future live episodes for sure. Interesting to hear the insight on the dryden case as well.

I had a question for the editor of the 4M magazine, wondering if they are going to publish issues digitally. But I can get that answered elsewhere.

Archived