Tonight 9/22 Big Daddy On Planet Green Trees

Tonight on planetgreentrees

Big Daddy, from Oakland county will be on the air.

Great time and great information.

PLEASE CALL IN AND JOIN THE DISCUSSION, AND HELP US EVOLVE THE MEDICAL MARIHUANA COMMUNITY.

WE WILL SEE YOU TONIGHT. 800

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

this will be a great show tonight as always but with Rick from the MMMM he is the one that does the Mich. Medical Magazine.

so start posting your Questions

1. will i go to jail for using/buying Medical Marihuana in my town!? use your own towns name

2. who's job is it to make sure my Doctor is real the MDCH or me?

3. What is the most important thing we should get out of the COA opinion last week?

I thought I saw somewhere a text defining what a bona fide dr/pt relationship is, it outlines how many visits in a specific time period, this was specific to the MM law. I don't recall where I saw it, it was before I came to this site. I also know there are many times when a pt sees a dr once, yet that relationship is still bona fide.

Sb

Keeps breaking up, no, the connection is not via dial up, can the show be listened to after the broadcast?

yes. I hope I have the current one now they're talking about scanning the info a guy is calling about what leo did, and what they will do with that info, database and maybe replicate database from MDCH

Sb

Archived