Quick Question About Dirt Growing

BubbleBerryKush

Ok here is the run down, 6 plants, (2 bubblegum, 2 OG kush, 2 dj short blueberry), each in 5 gallon buckets using straight pro mix, using GH 3 part nutes, and two 1k lamps...

they are about 4 feet tall (and bushy may i add)...60-70% humidity...78 degrees tops, 68 degrees low...about to flower

How much and how often should I water these girls?

Can I still use koolbloom in the final 3 weeks?

what should my ratio's look like?

do they get nutes all the time or do I ever use plain water?

anything else I need to know? first time with soil...PLEASE HELP!!!!

Watering schedules varies for each room i just watch my plants leaves how they lay off the stems if they are perky and praying upward they are good if they are drooping its time to be fed as for the bloom nutrients i use plain water for the final 2 weeks to lesson any chemical taste in my medicine..

Ok here is the run down, 6 plants, (2 bubblegum, 2 OG kush, 2 dj short blueberry), each in 5 gallon buckets using straight pro mix, using GH 3 part nutes, and two 1k lamps...

they are about 4 feet tall (and bushy may i add)...60-70% humidity...78 degrees tops, 68 degrees low...about to flower

How much and how often should I water these girls?

Can I still use koolbloom in the final 3 weeks?

what should my ratio's look like?

do they get nutes all the time or do I ever use plain water?

anything else I need to know? first time with soil...PLEASE HELP!!!!

im not the pro-mix guy............ but i know a thing or three about the koolbloom. shoot for the last 2 weeks before flush. thats the most opportune time. 1/4 teaspoon per gallon.

water as needed. moist but not soaked. moist but not dry. nutes every other watering in my old dirt gardens.

as i said, im not the pro-mix pro....... they will be along shortly im sure.

Water as often as needed.

Check your soil, if it looks dry on top, jab a finger down 2 inches or so, if the soil is moist, don't water.

After a while you'll be able to judge based on the weight of it.

Some growers do not feed there plants during the last 2 weeks of flower, to flush them of salts and unused nutes. Makes it a smoother smoke.

I feed my plants right up until i harvest. The last few weeks is when the buds really swell. After I chop, I do a bubbler flush for 36 hours.

* bubbler flush is when the plant is removed from the soil, is best to keep some roots intact, but chopping it at the base works also.

Get a tote or 5g bucket, cut a hole in the lid to fit the stalk in.

Fill your bucket with fresh water toss in an air stone, drop in the stalk/roots of your plant, turn off the lights and that's it. Changing the water every 12 hours or so.

Here is a feeding schedule for GH

http://www.generalhydroponics.com/genhydro_US/feeding_charts/GO_MYSF-FeedChart.pdf

Usually feed once a week and water in between.

Make sure you are checking the ph of your water, soil and nutes. 6-6.5 is the desired ph for bloom. Adjust the water for your nutes after you mix in your nutes :D

I am in my 6th week of flower with some over grown bushy trees, same temp and humidity range. I trimmed the bottom 1/3 of mine for better air flow and it removes the "sucker" branches.

If your humidity stays that high as you get further into flower, make sure you have good ventilation, air moving in the room and a dehumidifier wouldn't hurt.

-sc

Does your mix contain allot of peat moss? Or is it a even mix of perlite vermiculite & peat? Roots need air as well water to grow. To get a large strong root system you want them to stretch and find water. You don't always want a wet soggy soil. I water heavy and let dry 5-7 days. The leafs will tell the story. If the soil is dry AND your leafs are starting to droop then water heavy. A perfect water is when just a little bit of water comes out the bottom of the pot. Remember allot of nutrients can drain out if you overwater. Overwatering is also how you can flush nutrients if needed. You can also get a moisture meter very cheap of your still not sure.

Archived