Band Merch Avail Soon

Jipo

bigcartel3.jpg

Hey guys my bands dropping 2 shirts on 10/1/10 if anyone wants one we would greatly appreciate the support. For those interested in checking it out you can find us @ http://www.myspace.com/dwellermi It is very heavy metal music, you have been warned. All shirts will be on sale 10/1 and Ship within 24 hours of purchase USPS Priority Mail, also avail for local pickup at any of our shows.

EDIT : Should probably add the website to buy the shirts... http://dwellermi.bigcartel.com

Try taking a few steps away from the mic whats the point of having lyrics if they are blurred by a bad recording, try to find someone to work over that track man you will be able to get crisper clearer notes and possibly comprehend-able vocals.

PS your location of /b/ is part of the reason that it is no good anymore kudos.

PSS If you get a record deal don't use that wallpaper as the album cover, the world has enough generic guy bands looking dead ahead, try to find something unique and different it will get a much better response.

You guys need to put up more songs. :rock:

Yah we're in the studio right now cutting a 6 track ep.

olaf ......berzerker :)

i think the band's called naked fuggin blue jeans or something :)

My love for you is like a truck!

The distorted scream vocals is not my cup of tea but that was fuggin brutal! :thumbsu:

Thanks!!

Try taking a few steps away from the mic whats the point of having lyrics if they are blurred by a bad recording, try to find someone to work over that track man you will be able to get crisper clearer notes and possibly comprehend-able vocals.

PS your location of /b/ is part of the reason that it is no good anymore kudos.

PSS If you get a record deal don't use that wallpaper as the album cover, the world has enough generic guy bands looking dead ahead, try to find something unique and different it will get a much better response.

The vox are screams, that's the entire point. The track is a demo, we're cutting the ep right now. /b/'s been dead for years, you should know that. And why would we use that pic as album art? We have artists and management that take care of all that stuff ;)

Yah we're in the studio right now cutting a 6 track ep.

My love for you is like a truck!

Thanks!!

The vox are screams, that's the entire point. The track is a demo, we're cutting the ep right now. /b/'s been dead for years, you should know that. And why would we use that pic as album art? We have artists and management that take care of all that stuff ;)

Why would you use that pic as a background makes you look like every other "metal" boy band out there.

Why would you use that pic as a background makes you look like every other "metal" boy band out there.

Its been up since before we had anything, until we get artwork for the EP why bother changing it? You sure got a lot of attitude for being one of the whiniest chumps on this forum.

Archived