New Member From Lapeer Area

B.Todd

Hi there, Im a new member to the website, altough my husband has been a member for quite some time now. We have both been involved with the M.M Act, I also recently had an article published in the county press. I get angered everytime these communities try to dictate how we choose to our pain relief. I am in the process of putting together a movement in Lapeer on the courthouse lawn to educate our fellow commumity members on the benefits of Medical Marihuana, and their ignorance towards its acceptance. So thanks for reading and hope to see alot of you.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

So you're a writer.....well, something to think about: I know Joe Cain is going to be putting some writers on around here to beef up the articles system (making an "Authors" group)...When he says the word you may want to contact him.

And welcome to the boards..

Best

Welcome! Good to see you've joined the forums, I hope you both can make it to a Compassion Club meeting. Next one in Lapeer is October 10th. We meet every other week in Lapeer at the Best Western on 770 West St. We meet usually from 12:30 to 3 or 4. Starting yesterday we began our "controversial film series," for the rest of the year. Each meeting we will view a new documentary on hemp or cannabis and discuss following, also covered are the usual topics, nothing is off the table. Hope to see you there soon!

Archived