A Note To Bubblegrower

Big J

Hey just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful tips on building dwc buckets and totes. While the wife and I are getting legal I took the bull by the horns and started building. I currently am in the process of growing tomatoes, bell peppers, and am awaiting a batch of pigmy cucumber seeds. I am also going to do some lettuce also some regular size cuc's. I am trying some different lighting techniques and just doing trial and error. So just wanted to say thanks.

wow.

there should be a growers hall of fame on this site, and you should be the first inductee.

super kudos to you for building and experimenting first.

wow.......... your patience is an example for all.

not to mention what you have learned before you spend money on clones or seeds.

1,000 +reps to you.

i wish ALL newbie growers were you.

and as always, once you get legal and get some cannabis going, feel free to drop by the help thread, the grow journal, or just p.m. me (its faster)

Here is my tote cca9c909.jpg

I germinated a few seeds at once for my daughter. I have been taking out the weakest ones I had 8 tomatoes and 8 bell peppers. I am down to 2 tomatoes and 4 pepper plants. I will get down to 2 pepper plants I think. Here is my bubble tote its 14 gallon with a 80 - 100 gallon air pump. 2 - 6 inch stones I am thinking of bumping up the stones to the larger round ones.

Here is my tomatoes 18 days in

9c29a92f.jpg

and 10 days in on the peppers

4ae1fa0d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice I am going to set up to do carrots in loose sure to grow then add garlic too. I am adding another pair of t8's and thinking about making a separate area to bloom my veggies. Peppers take way longer to grow then the maters btw the maters are the smaller type my daughter love that kind.

Here is my tote cca9c909.jpg

I germinated a few seeds at once for my daughter. I have been taking out the weakest ones I had 8 tomatoes and 8 bell peppers. I am down to 2 tomatoes and 4 pepper plants. I will get down to 2 pepper plants I think. Here is my bubble tote its 14 gallon with a 80 - 100 gallon air pump. 2 - 6 inch stones I am thinking of bumping up the stones to the larger round ones.

Here is my tomatoes 18 days in

9c29a92f.jpg

and 10 days in on the peppers

4ae1fa0d.jpg

Sweet thats awsome> I know you will enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Peace

FTW

Jim

• 1 month later...

Ok the bell peppers are not coming in how I wanted them to but that is ok the tomatoes on the other Han are getting pretty nuts. I have been cloning them and after 2 weeks of veg time I am throwing them into flower because I begged the origanal batch for 45 days don't know why probably the height looked right. Holy s balls was that not something to go by here is a pic from Wednesday night

3f07f24f.jpg

It is a litlle grainy but the tape measure was up against the ceiling and they are 6 1/2 inches from it today they are touching it I am going to have to train them back towards the floor through the trelace. But man they are flowering like mad and there are a few tomatoes getting bigger all the time I help pollenate them on a daily basis hopefully they will exploded with tomatoes soon. The first plant I put in after 2 weeks of veg time is almost 3 feet tall now. I hope the first plants finish fast I have 2 more plants ready to go into the tote.

Archived