Questions For Begginer Caregiver

krackerbarrel50

My mom is thinking about going into the caregiver business with her boyfriend. I am trying to help her find information about caregiving. first of all,

1.what are some things that can automatically disqualify a person from being a caregiver?

2.can someone who has a caregivers license grow marijuana for their patients if they share a house with someone who does not have a caregivers license or medicinal marijuana card?

3.if you have a drug charges on your criminal record can you still become a caregiver?

4.do you have to have a medicinal marijuana card to become a caregiver?

5.besides buying grow supplies and stuff, what other things would one expect to have to spend money on in regards to being an active caregiver?

6. what is the class like to get your caregivers license and what steps do you have to go through to get it? also, what does it cost to take the class?

answer which ever question you know thanks!

here's a start for ya :)

My mom is thinking about going into the caregiver business with her boyfriend. I am trying to help her find information about caregiving. first of all,

1.what are some things that can automatically disqualify a person from being a caregiver? FELONY DRUG CHARGES

2.can someone who has a caregivers license grow marijuana for their patients if they share a house with someone who does not have a caregivers license or medicinal marijuana card? YES

3.if you have a drug charges on your criminal record can you still become a caregiver? NO... if they are felony.

4.do you have to have a medicinal marijuana card to become a caregiver? THATS ON YOU. 20 day waiting period. but you wont get a card by then normally.

5.besides buying grow supplies and stuff, what other things would one expect to have to spend money on in regards to being an active caregiver? MORE GROW SUPPLIES THAT WHAT YOU ARE READY FOR. INCLUDING SCALES, JARS ECT.

6. what is the class like to get your caregivers license and what steps do you have to go through to get it? also, what does it cost to take the class? NO CLUE. NEVER TAKEN A CLASS.

answer which ever question you know thanks!

If you dont have any experience growing, I would advise NOT becoming a caregiver right away. Your patients will have to suffer through your learning process which does not happen overnight.

Everyone sees all these huge dollar signs and thinks they can throw some seeds in some dirt and throw some miracle grow on it that you will grow money on trees and poof your a caregiver, well it is not that easy and takes years to really get the concept down to produce medical grade medicine. I have met dozens of so called caregivers over the past 18 months and maybe 1 out of 5 can get the job done right. Do your own homework and no you dont have to pay someone to teach you, you can learn everything you need to know for free right here on the internet.

If you dont have any experience growing, I would advise NOT becoming a caregiver right away. Your patients will have to suffer through your learning process which does not happen overnight.

Everyone sees all these huge dollar signs and thinks they can throw some seeds in some dirt and throw some miracle grow on it that you will grow money on trees and poof your a caregiver, well it is not that easy and takes years to really get the concept down to produce medical grade medicine. I have met dozens of so called caregivers over the past 18 months and maybe 1 out of 5 can get the job done right. Do your own homework and no you dont have to pay someone to teach you, you can learn everything you need to know for free right here on the internet.

Boy thats for sure. Been trying to teach them for 2 years now and can only find 1 out of 50 that can do it right. Patients dont take " I'M OUT AND YA HAVE TO WAIT " very well so they learn fast how hard this really is.

Archived