My Grow Room! (Video) Hd

Tiptoe'n

Watched the vid and I say it looks GREAT, better than what I've got, although I may be getting hit hard with the NGW tubing thing... :mellow:

Only a few small but very important things..

Veg ballast on plastic totes.. It's got a hanger handle, utilize.. Find a stud in the wall, pop in a heavy lag bolt, and hang that sucker..

Same goes for the ballast for the flower room.. and the fan..

I know, minor details, but power over water (water under power, however you wanna say it) get the electrical off the floor and off a potentially flammable plastic tote..

Otherwise, great show..!!

Cheers..!!

Watched the vid and I say it looks GREAT, better than what I've got, although I may be getting hit hard with the NGW tubing thing... :mellow:

Only a few small but very important things..

Veg ballast on plastic totes.. It's got a hanger handle, utilize.. Find a stud in the wall, pop in a heavy lag bolt, and hang that sucker..

Same goes for the ballast for the flower room.. and the fan..

I know, minor details, but power over water (water under power, however you wanna say it) get the electrical off the floor and off a potentially flammable plastic tote..

Otherwise, great show..!!

Cheers..!!

I agree. Also, I think you need to do some electrical wiring to get rid of the power strip, but a good start nonetheless. Carry on.

Looks real nice, especially the purple train wreck. I pretty much agree with what everyone else has said in regards to the electrical safety issues. The 1000W for the veg is capable of supplying (2) 1000W worth for the flower room. In other words, enough to supply 2 flower rooms.

For the cloning, I am not familiar with the set up you show in your video. I just use one of those clone/seed starter boxes like what you have on the shelf in the beginning of the video.

Where I think you may have a problem is with keeping the rooms cool in the summer. How much cfm are you pushing out? Do you have two, one fan or is there one for each of the 1000W lamps? Also, are you exchanging air as well or just exhausting it? Is this grow room in a basement?

I know I found it very difficult for cooling (2) 1000W lights and that is with the ballast outside of the room, mounted under the floor. My situation might have been more difficult though because I am running (2) 1000W lamps in a closet that measures 8' high x 4.5' x wide 9' long. To make it light proof, I used 2 exterior doors to give me a triple seal, no light leakage, very important to have no light leakage in the flower room during its off cycle.

For my room in the summer it required a minimum of 880 cmf exhausting heat out with an A/C in the main room to maintain a temperature in the range of 80 - 85 degrees, at least when the outside temps peaked, which seemed like most of this last summer, hot and humid. I don't really know but, in your case it may require only half of what I needed (440 cfm) to keep your room cool in the summer.

post-6117-034908100 1286845531_thumb.jpg

Archived