Lowryder Automatics Wanted

Anyone have any Lowryder Automatic Clones? PM Me!

im sure you will find what you need , but why?

lowriders were formulated for stealth p.c. grows..... i.e. illegal stuff that people need to hide?

they do not have the best medical quality at all. and the yields are 75% less than average.

im not implying anything at all...... just wondering why?

if you dont care to share, ignore me :) no problems. just wondering.

if you have a patient specifically asking for this strain, they have been doing too much 420/icmag reading and have been following too many illegal growers :) educate them :)

just my opinion.

lowriders were formulated for stealth p.c. grows..... i.e. illegal stuff that people need to hide?

they do not have the best medical quality at all. and the yields are 75% less than average.

if you have a patient specifically asking for this strain, they have been doing too much 420/icmag reading and have been following too many illegal growers :) educate them :)

just my opinion.

Some people do consider the higher CBD percentage in auto's to be of medical use so I wouldn't say they don't have med value, depends on what ails you really.

Not my cup of tea either but we need to keep an open mind.

just my opinion.

Some people do consider the higher CBD percentage in auto's to be of medical use so I wouldn't say they don't have med value, depends on what ails you really.

Here is an interesting link::

Cannabinoids - THC - CBD - CBN etc.

oh mind is open.... thats why i asked, and gave the opportunity to ignore me and forget my question :)

truth is, you can get the same cbd's from a much more productive plant

just doing my job and making sure the OP knows this :)

i agree with you.

oh mind is open.... thats why i asked, and gave the opportunity to ignore me and forget my question :)

truth is, you can get the same cbd's from a much more productive plant

just doing my job and making sure the OP knows this :)

i agree with you.

My post was really directed at the OP also . I'm sure you know about CBD's and stuff. My posts can read a little aggressive, sorry about that, none was intended.

My post was really directed at the OP also . I'm sure you know about CBD's and stuff. My posts can read a little aggressive, sorry about that, none was intended.

none taken. believe that.

after 3,200 posts of answering a lot of the same newbie questions over and over, mine get easily be misconstrued as well :)

You can clone 'em, they just don't veg.

Ok, yes, you physically can clone them, but to do so would be incredibly stupid.

Being that you are a seasoned grower, I'm sure you understand that, and that you are just picking at a word game with me, but after seeing this question asked a billion times online, I find it easiest to say 'it can't be done' so that people won't even bother trying..I've seen countless noob's telling everyone that 'It can be done, I'll SHOW you' and then they end up with 2g dried, if anything..

Just trying to save this guy time and energy..

Peace

Ok, yes, you physically can clone them, but to do so would be incredibly stupid.

Being that you are a seasoned grower, I'm sure you understand that, and that you are just picking at a word game with me, but after seeing this question asked a billion times online, I find it easiest to say 'it can't be done' so that people won't even bother trying..I've seen countless noob's telling everyone that 'It can be done, I'll SHOW you' and then they end up with 2g dried, if anything..

Just trying to save this guy time and energy..

Peace

Yeah, I'm not nit picking, just trying to help the newbies fully understand.

Archived