Planet Greentrees Radio Tonight 8-9:30

PLANET GREENTREES TONIGHT LIVE 800 P.M. ON THE Radio

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

IF YOU ARE A MEDICAL MARIHUANA PATIENT OR CAREGIVER LOOKING FOR A SAFE PLACE TO INTERACT WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY, PLANET GRENTREES IS THE PLACE.

PLEASE JOIN US TONIGHT FOR OUR REGULAR DISCUSSION ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT IS MEDICAL MARIHUANA.

TONIGHT IN THE STUDIO WILL BE OUR USUALSUSPECTS

CHAD AND TONEY FROM THE BIRMINGHAM COMPASSION CLUB

PEANUT BUTTER

RON FROM THE MARIHUANA RANCH

COUSIN AARON J.D.

Your Host Attorney Michael Komorn

MICHAEL HAS GOTTEN A LOT OF GREAT LEGAL QUESTIONS QUESTIONS FROM THE MMMA WEBSITE THAT HE WILL PLAN TO TRY TO ANSWER LIVE ON THE AIR, THAT HE HOPES WILL BE HELPFUL TO THE COMMUNITY, SO TURN IN FOR THAT OR CALL IN TO THE SHOW WITH ANY LEGAL QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AND HE WILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM.

WE HAVE AN EXCITING SHOW, WE PLAN TO GIVE AWAY SOME PRIZES FOR PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS LISTENERS AND PROVIDE SOME DISCOUNTS TO OUR LISTENERS FOR PURCHASES FOR MEDICAL MARIHUANA ITEMS

THE CALL IN NUMBER IS: Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

OR VISIT THE WEBSITE AT http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU TONIGHT.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please call in live, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

I was thinking, what if we got schutte but had Benero, too, or the other way around. Hope we don't get both repubs in, don't want either. Our current gov is a dem but hasn't done much for the state as far as I know.

IF the worst happens, WHAT WILL WE DO?

DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM should not be in the CC's. I thought CC's are only support, info, and education, can match up pt's with cg's, no transfers there. I will reread some of those posts, thought Brad's idea was ok but then rethought some of the points. I like a small collective (co-op) idea or a farmer's market, all separate from CC's.

Sb

I was thinking, what if we got schutte but had Benero, too, or the other way around. Hope we don't get both repubs in, don't want either. Our current gov is a dem but hasn't done much for the state as far as I know.

IF the worst happens, WHAT WILL WE DO?

DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM should not be in the CC's. I thought CC's are only support, info, and education, can match up pt's with cg's, no transfers there. I will reread some of those posts, thought Brad's idea was ok but then rethought some of the points. I like a small collective (co-op) idea or a farmer's market, all separate from CC's.

Sb

we all in the chat room listening :)

Archived