Mi State Police Terrorize 88 Year Old Man In Botched Drug Raid

They have to be made to compensate this man!

I had the police draw weapons on me once and it scared the sheet out of me and I was in my thirties at the time. To this day I can remember how I scared I felt how fast and hard my heart was pounding and the thought of an 'accidental discharge' raced through my mind.

This gentleman is 88 years old and they drew down on him, cuffed him, and put him on the FLOOR...THE FLOOR! I can't help but fear this is going to happen with more frequency with the predator attitude this police state has.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/cops-raid-88-year-old-man%27s-home-looking-for-drugs-in-ypsilanti

Cops Raid 88-Year-Old Man's Home Looking For Drugs in Ypsilanti

Guess What They Didn't Find

Updated: Thursday, 14 Oct 2010, 6:17 AM EDT

Published : Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010, 11:45 PM EDT

myfoxdetroit.com staff

At 88 years old, Howard Nolen gets around pretty well for his age. But not enough, he says, to sell dope out of his house.

But that's what cops in Ypsilanti thought when they broke down his door and handcuffed him for over an hour. They didn't find any drugs, and that's no surprise to Howard. The only drugs he has are in prescription bottles.

Fox 2's Simon Shaykhet shows us why police suspected something was going down in that senior citizen's pad.

I've had military police level their weapons at me, fingers on the trigger (not in the USA). This was long ago, when I was in my 20s, young and dumb, but it's still a vivid and frightening memory. If I had had an 88 year old heart at the time I sure would have been worried about it. Poor old man.

How many people are left who think the police are our friends?

I've had military police level their weapons at me, fingers on the trigger (not in the USA). This was long ago, when I was in my 20s, young and dumb, but it's still a vivid and frightening memory. If I had had an 88 year old heart at the time I sure would have been worried about it. Poor old man.

How many people are left who think the police are our friends?

A solid 25% of the population believe the police are our friends.

These radical religious right of our population believe the police are not only our friends, but our duly appointed designees of Our Lord Jesus Christ, blessing be upon his name, who are imbued with a holy power to know who is righteous and who is damned.

I.e. if you weren't doing nothing wrong the cops wouldn't be interested in you...of course the police were right to open fire on that woman and her children, she had the Weed in the house...of course the firemen should have let the house burn down the man didn't pay his $75 bill when it was due (but I digress...)

Wow unbelievable. A few years back we heard of a Roseville LEO who slapped and grab the knife out of an old mans hand. He could of shot him dead and been given a clean shooting determination but instead he used his head and his training to disarm the old guy.

I know that LEO has to take control of a situation but this one didn't call for them to handcuff and then place this man on the floor.

I sincerely hope this guy gets paid big for what they put him through.

Archived