It's A Good Life

Hey friends! We are good up here, hanging in there! Went to see lawyer the other day, things are looking pretty good I think, cards rolling in and med growing fast! Jen still sees her kids every other weekend only, (bullshoit!) and yet she still has hope. Any lawyers

assistance desperately needed! My attorney is trying, ill give him that... But he really is lost..

Meds are great up here and so are we!

Love and peace! Bob and Tory, good luck! Your case has made it to mine already! Bill and Cindy, ill try to be there more for you!

Hey friends! We are good up here, hanging in there! Went to see lawyer the other day, things are looking pretty good I think, cards rolling in and med growing fast! Jen still sees her kids every other weekend only, (bullshoit!) and yet she still has hope. Any lawyers

assistance desperately needed! My attorney is trying, ill give him that... But he really is lost..

Meds are great up here and so are we!

Love and peace! Bob and Tory, good luck! Your case has made it to mine already! Bill and Cindy, ill try to be there more for you!

Thanks we have maid a impact for you and other i do here it a lot and it's a good thing one day we will all be FREE hang in their

Lol I'm not sure its going to "help" me :).. But it certainly does verify that all of my patients and myself are undoubtedly legal before the raid, as well as the doctors and our underlying debilitating conditions.. (bla bla)..

I sincerely believe in my own opinon though that when your family doctor isn't qualified, unable, or is simply unwilling to provide you with the recommendation when you qualify, you go to a who IS qualified, who is able and willing. Der..

Lol I'm not sure its going to "help" me :).. But it certainly does verify that all of my patients and myself are undoubtedly legal before the raid, as well as the doctors and our underlying debilitating conditions.. (bla bla)..

I sincerely believe in my own opinon though that when your family doctor isn't qualified, unable, or is simply unwilling to provide you with the recommendation when you qualify, you go to a who IS qualified, who is able and willing. Der..

One other reason as Dr Ebud pointed out to me way back in April 2009, he said my doctor was Ignorant. I tried to argue with him, but it was no use. I reluctantly agreed that indeed my doctor was ignorant.

and he signed my Recomendation. Seriousley we had a very good conversation, especially as a Doctor / Patient we discussed my qualifying conditions, therapies, etc.

Anyway the point is that was 2009. Things have changed, though you would hardly know it by the recent CAP rulings. The Biggest Change is we have the AMA on our side now, with their recent findings that Cannabis is Medicine, after all. IMHO that's a Huge Advantage for us.

It is a terrible price to pay to get a little Compassion? Keep the faith, Brother . Best of Luck

Archived