Grand Rapids!

rcgrowing

OK, I have had enough! I cannot with sound mind let Grand Rapids go without a steady, regular meeting. There are some great people doing great things right now in GR(thinking of you Luke), but we need to be setting the standard! Please!!! I have the experience, and time to take care of and lead a regular weekly meeting. The one thing I don't have (which I'm sure is part of the problem now) is the almighty. If you have financial backing, but maybe don't want your name out there, Please PM me! If you can help in any way, PM me! It is time to get this thing on track. Lets get it together, and start helping people in Grand Rapids get the help they need.

OK, I have had enough! I cannot with sound mind let Grand Rapids go without a steady, regular meeting. There are some great people doing great things right now in GR(thinking of you Luke), but we need to be setting the standard! Please!!! I have the experience, and time to take care of and lead a regular weekly meeting. The one thing I don't have (which I'm sure is part of the problem now) is the almighty. If you have financial backing, but maybe don't want your name out there, Please PM me! If you can help in any way, PM me! It is time to get this thing on track. Lets get it together, and start helping people in Grand Rapids get the help they need.

good luck i hope you find the backing you need maybe the MMMA can help i know GR is a nice place their am not sure how they the Leo's feel about mmj i think i Read that the city don't like it in their town

just like inn Madison Heights judge said to us

their will be NO medical marihuana in my town thats what he said in the court room

yeah, by the way! Meeting in Wyoming tomorrow. Please show up to show support for Medical Marijuana! Wyoming city hall at 7PM! I think your right, I recently moved to GR around 6 months ago and am finding it very illiberal. I came from TC area which is VERY liberal. I hear they are on their 4th opening of a dispensary!! Kinda sucks switching this way!lol! But, lets keep fighting the good fight! Great job everyone!

West Mich CC meeting at Galewood Tavern on Godfrey and Burton Saturday Nov 13. The club is looking for an open minded host that can allow us to do more with the meetings. The Galewood has been very friendly, but has legal restrictions on what they can allow us to do on their premises. we were going to have regular bi-weekly meetings, but the Galewod has something going next Saturday, so we had to wait until the 13th. I feel your frustration. Until we can find a better venue, it is all that we have.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived