Medical Marijuana Story

mayorherb

Watched this last night and was wondering what everyone thought about it. I have probably seen every single marijuana doc out there and had high expectations for this one since it was new. It had some interesting info on new things happening in ca dispensaries but other then that it was kind of the same old information that the others have. Personally i think how the west was won was a better doc.

I think they were trying to let both sides express their views in their own words. I would have liked a format better if our side was able to counter the false claims by the other side but I know that would have taken away from the unbiased nature of the documentary.

I had to laugh my donkey off at the lady from Nip it in the Bud. Half her answers were non responsive to the questions and at times did not even make sense. She was just too stupid for words.

Here is a link to the transcript for those really courious to analize every word.

Why wouldn't the model in portugal work for america?

00:27:49 Well, look, portugal is not a ,, >> narrator: TO THEM, NO AMOTT Of tax revenue is worth the potential health risks associated with drug use of any kind.

00:28:02 >> The europeans see things differently, where everybody just goes, "well, you know, they're gonna do that, and " you know, america is an extremely glamorous society.

00:28:13 The people here, even on the most humble level, are intelligent, sophisticated, and proud of who they are.

This nonsensical BS is just absurd. It bordered on racist and was clearly elitist. She was saying the Europeans are not as "intelligent, sophisticated, and proud of who they are" as we are. If that is an attempt to answer the question as to why it would not work the same here I would like her to answer what about the US physiological makeup makes us more likely to use cannabis just because it is legal? Wouldn't the more intelligent and sophisticated people be the ones who would not be influenced by legal status alone?

Archived