Dr Gruber

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

looking good!! very green!

my TW is still in seedling phase.... i might start a g.t. thread of my own here shortly :)

Cool!

I cant wait to see what you do with his gear...never enough info on his stuff IMO.

Hopefully we can get a few more veiwers in here..it seems like there are only 4 or 5 of us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are a few pics of the 2 Millenniums I have going. The first one is at 50 days and looks like it has a week or so to go. The second one is about 6 days behind and looking very healthy in comparison, it hasnt started packing it on yet but I hope it does soon. The smell on these is very nice and strong, but hard to describe just yet.

gallery_13816_447_48892.jpggallery_13816_447_1927369.jpggallery_13816_447_2240198.jpg

Great job bro those look scrumptious. :goodjob:

Thanks King!

To be honest there has been some disapointment with these ones. The one I picked as a mother(couldnt keep both because of plant counts) didnt turn out so well. To date its the only plant from Greenthumb that didnt produce well. I picked it because it looked to be leaning more on the indica side then the other. The buds look kinda schwaggy and it should be done in a few days so i wont get much out of it. It looks really healthy so i dont think it was driver error but you never know it could turn out to smoke really well, but we shall see. The one I harvested was damaged by me and didnt yeild as well as it could have but thats my fault.

The smell on these though is fantastic, so I think it will taste that way also, and the scissor hash I smoked form it gave me the giggles bad. It should be ready for a test smoke in 4 or 5 days so I will update then.

I think the real deal on this is I should have waited until I had more space so I could have popped more then 4 seeds and taken many clones from them and i would have had my keeper. It's always luck of the draw when picking which seeds to pop from a pack and out of the 6 strains form Greenthumb I finally got a runt....maybe.

Archived