Dr Greenthumbs Millennium Bud Journal

Dr Gruber

Hello All,

This grow will be Dr Greenthumbs Millennium Bud.

This is my first journal at this site because I couldnt figure out how to post pictures until now. These seeds were purchased from Dr Greenthumb about 5 months ago and I had to wait to germ them until space opened up in my garden.

I started them on Oct 29th and all had taproots by Nov 1st. They have all been put in Jiffy Pellets and have cracked the dirt by 1pm this after noon.

They will start off in 1 gal pots and then transplanted into 5 gal pots to finish off. All pots will be painted with MicroKote to prevent root spinout, planted in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil, and fed Jacks Classic nutes.

All replies are welcome...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet. I use Jacks nuts as well...great stuff. One thing with that soil...its organic and Jacks is chemical ferts, kinda pointless. Just grab some cheap mix with soil, perlite, moss, and LIME.

Also with Jacks your going need some CalMag. The lime will help in the beginning, add more when plant is put into flower but Jack's just need a little CalMag to complete it. That's my experience with it so far, super easy and the plants love it.

• 2 weeks later...

day 19 for these. One of them is kind of a mutant / runt. Its leaves burned up a bit and its deformed. Ooopps...looks like I lost the picture of the deformed one...i will get it up next time.

They look very nice dr greenthumbs genetics have won a place in my cannabis growing heart. :wub:

Archived