Dr Greenthumbs Millennium Bud Journal

Dr Gruber

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I grew millennium outdoors a few years ago and they were big fat plants so I'm sure once you get her dialed in you are going to double or triple your yield on those.

Yeah, if I would have kept that one healthy and taken a cut form her i would be very happy right now. The one thats still going is just strange...got a feeling that she is going to be some killer smoke just not much of it. I will get sme better pics up soon.

Yeah, if I would have kept that one healthy and taken a cut form her i would be very happy right now. The one thats still going is just strange...got a feeling that she is going to be some killer smoke just not much of it. I will get sme better pics up soon.

Hey DG, good job, she sounds really nice. Next time you try to choose a clone too early for a mother, try to reveg the girl you harvested if you made the wrong choice. It usually works pretty well depending on strain.

Peace Bro.

Hey DG, good job, she sounds really nice. Next time you try to choose a clone too early for a mother, try to reveg the girl you harvested if you made the wrong choice. It usually works pretty well depending on strain.

Peace Bro.

I was thinking of doing that but again the frikin plant counts... I was worried it would take a really long time to re-veg and I would have to lose something else to keep her. Any aprox idea how long ot takes to re-veg?

I was thinking of doing that but again the frikin plant counts... I was worried it would take a really long time to re-veg and I would have to lose something else to keep her. Any aprox idea how long ot takes to re-veg?

You usually start to see funny looking new growth (generally, really funny looking tri-foliate curly leaves) about a week after switching her back to 24 hours on. The more green leaves and growth you keep around the node areas toward the bottom of the plant, the better chance of re-vegging. I've only had a few plants over the years that absolutely refused to re-veg on me when I needed then to, but that was pretty rare.

You usually start to see funny looking new growth (generally, really funny looking tri-foliate curly leaves) about a week after switching her back to 24 hours on. The more green leaves and growth you keep around the node areas toward the bottom of the plant, the better chance of re-vegging. I've only had a few plants over the years that absolutely refused to re-veg on me when I needed then to, but that was pretty rare.

Thanks!

What about taking a cutting from a plant in flower from the bottom and re- vegging? Would it work? Faster, slower?

• 3 weeks later...

SMOKE REPORT—Millennium Bud

Final Weight---

Plant #1----49 grams

Plant #2----39 grams

Smoke Report (3 week cure)

INFO-

Tester Name:

Dr Gruber, Assisted by Dr Sharpe.

Strain:

Doc Greenthumb Millennium Bud

Breeder:

Greenthumb Seeds

http://www.drgreenthumb.com/

Grower:

Dr Gruber

Method Smoked:

Joints, glass pipes and vape.

Soil/Hydro:

Soil

Picture of Product:

Plant #1

gallery_13816_447_2142684.jpg

Plant #2

gallery_13816_447_1174960.jpg

SMELL-

Very Floral and Sweet just like an Alberta Spruce Tree.

Dominant smell of bud:

Sweet Alberta Spruce with a hint of hash.

Associated smells of bud:

Urine-Hash

TASTE-

Sweet Floral-Spruce tree- Hash

Dominant flavor:

Alberta Spruce tree.

Associated flavors:

Hash-urine

Harsh/smoothness: (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) --

- Cough factor? : Yes/no ---

NO- very smooth

BUZZ-

This one is not as complex as the Sour Diesel although it does seem to have both Indica and Sativa qualities. The trippy effect is mild when you smoke the Mil Bud in small amounts but after a few more hits the couch lock effect kicks in and the trippy goes away. The buzz is mild unless you smoke a lot, then it really kicks in and is fairly intense and good for pain relief. It’s not as long lasting a buzz as many of the other strains I have, but that’s a good thing sometimes.

1-4 hits= mild trippy

5 or more hits=couch lock pain relief.

Of course that all depends on your tolerance…individual results may vary.

Profile—

Potency: (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration: (approx length of buzz, from first hit)

1-3 hrs

Use: Daytime/Bedtime --Anytime

Munchies: Yes/no----

Yes.

Comments- I keep finding myself returning to this one at all times over my other strains. Its taste is awesome and it ranks as my second favorite, Dr Greenthumb strain so far because of that. The buzz and taste is not as strong as his Sour Diesel but its subtle sweet taste is right up my alley. If you don’t over do it, this one is great for daytime use, but I suggest that you do, over do it, and go for the full intense couch lock effect. This is one of my favorite tasting strains of all time. My assistant on this report, Dr Sharpe, has a few Alberta Spruce trees in front of his house and the side by side smell is exactly the same. If you’ve ever smelled an evergreen tree it has a “urine” smell to it underneath, that’s how this is, but it’s not a bad smell, it’s actually rather good.

-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT-

Turpentine ()

Metallic ()

Ammonia ( ) - urine (x) - vinegar ( )

Bleach ()

Lotions (x) - plastics ( ) - glues ( )

Fuel ()

Rubber ()

SWEET-

fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () citrus () - orange () - lemon ( ) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutty fruity ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()

minty () - menthol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY-

woody ( ) - incense () - hardwood ( ) - sage ( ) - juniper ( ) - cedar () - pine ()

basil ( ) - garlic ( ) - dill ( ) - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()

tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY-

earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () – Alberta spruce (x)

animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunk ()

botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves ( ) - trees ()

Final Comments-I had two of these flowering and one of them wasn’t worth keeping at all, unfortunately that was the one I cloned from so I don’t have a keeper on this one. I will pop the rest of these seeds as soon as I can because I want this one in my garden for sure.

My yield was not so good because I damaged the plant that was worth keeping (just under 2 oz’s), I’m sure I could have got 3 oz’s or more had I kept it healthy. The other one was just over an ounce, it doesn’t have the same taste and the high is just straight couch lock. I may make oil out of it soon.

Medical qualities: Good for: Pain Relief, Depression.

Peace- Dr Gruber

man doc, every time I turn around you are growing something I want. ( I want them all) I received my big laughing last week, and already trying to decide on whats next.

I appreciate all your journals, thanks.

I appreciate everyones journals. Thanks.

No problem...thanks for watching!

I know what you mean...everytime I look at Porcupines journals I want everything he has...and Rockin and King...and everybody else for that matter.lol

Archived