Caregiver Registration

DUPLICITYx3

My "patient" is applying for their card. The information I have given them pertaining to my mailing address is just that; a "mailing" address which I use a PO Box. Am I required to provide the actual address to my patient where I will be growing their plants? In other words, am I obligated to allowing my patient access to his/her plants or the physical address where the his/her plants are growing?

Although this subject hasn't arisen yet between myself or a patient, I'm curious to know how other caregivers have dealt with this detail. I'm just weary and cautious when it comes to people knowing where I'm doing business.

My "patient" is applying for their card. The information I have given them pertaining to my mailing address is just that; a "mailing" address which I use a PO Box. Am I required to provide the actual address to my patient where I will be growing their plants? In other words, am I obligated to allowing my patient access to his/her plants or the physical address where the his/her plants are growing?

Although this subject hasn't arisen yet between myself or a patient, I'm curious to know how other caregivers have dealt with this detail. I'm just weary and cautious when it comes to people knowing where I'm doing business.

No one sees my G. R!

Welcome aboard!

Peace

FTW

Jim

My patient wishes for copies of the paper work as me as his caregiver, problem is that has your addy on it. I hve been using a cell phone but its poor communication. I also wish to be anonymous but shouldn't your patient be trusted to know your location. PHone etc. However once you give your phone or copies of the paper work, your done. ???

The form requires name, birth date, and Social Security Numbers for both caregiver and patient, and both should keep a copy of the form. You don't really have a choice to be anonymous to your patient, unless you fraudulently fill out the form.

I think caregivers and patients better trust each other.

The form requires name, birth date, and Social Security Numbers for both caregiver and patient, and both should keep a copy of the form. You don't really have a choice to be anonymous to your patient, unless you fraudulently fill out the form.

I think caregivers and patients better trust each other.

By no means do I wish to anonymous other than my GR site. I would like that to be as confidential as possible.

By no means do I wish to anonymous other than my GR site. I would like that to be as confidential as possible.

Ah, OK, sure. I haven't shown my patients the grow site, but I just don't expect to be that anonymous to them anymore. If the patient wanted to they could likely track you down. Property owned in your name is easy enough, rentals might be a little harder.

maybe that's over-the-top paranoia, though, considering the initial question: Do we have to let patients into the grow rooms?

I don't think we do, unless it's an explicit part of the patient-caregiver agreement. Patients who might automatically expect that probably shouldn't choose me as their caregiver. Patients who become friends and trustworthy could be handled differently...

If you grow where you live, the patient will indeed know the address. Where as you can list a PO Box as your mailing address, your DL will state where you live. A copy of your DL is a necessary item that the patient needs to mail to the MDCH.

As for the patient visiting the grow site, I know of someone who welcome visitors to the site. Visitors have to strip-down naked. This is to prevent bugs and other outside critters from being introduced to the area.

Archived