Takin' A Trip To A2

I searched the forums to see if this was already asked & answered (if it has, please direct me to it) and I didn't see it so I'm wondering if anybody has visited any of the dispensaries in Ann Arbor. I have a primary caregiver and am completely happy with the quality of the meds that they grow for me, I just wanted to check a couple of these place out. I got my card in the mail on Monday (YAY! YAY! YAY!) so the hubby and I were planning on taking a trip out there Saturday and making a day of it (you can't go to A2 without hitting up Zingerman's for a sandwich, right?). Anyway, I'm rambling. If anybody has visited the dispensaries there and has a favorite shop or even a favorite strain at one of the shops, I'm all ears. Any suggestions would be awesome. I checked out the menus online for a few of the places but at an average of $20/g I can't afford to get a lot and I'd like to stick with what I know will be good. I can't think of a better place to look for reviews. Thanks in advance!

Lodi

Hello " stuckinlodi "

Congratulations on receiving your Card ,

I remember when i received mine ....

It was like someone lifted a ton of weight off

my shoulder ... :thumbsu:

I don't want to sound like a Broken Record ,

But I would suggest going to several Compassion Clubs ...

Meet some new Friends , Get some phone numbers ...

You will find some of the BEST Tasting Meds there ...

Why pay a Dispensaries $20 a gram , when you could

get some Bubba Kush or Black Queen for $10 a gram ?

And is just as Good ... :thumbsu:

Anyways... I hope you find what your looking for

and have a Safe Trip ...

Hello " stuckinlodi "

Congratulations on receiving your Card ,

I remember when i received mine ....

It was like someone lifted a ton of weight off

my shoulder ... :thumbsu:

I don't want to sound like a Broken Record ,

But I would suggest going to several Compassion Clubs ...

Meet some new Friends , Get some phone numbers ...

You will find some of the BEST Tasting Meds there ...

Why pay a Dispensaries $20 a gram , when you could

get some Bubba Kush or Black Queen for $10 a gram ?

And is just as Good ... :thumbsu:

Anyways... I hope you find what your looking for

and have a Safe Trip ...

I feel you on the price thing. I'm only going to Ann Arbor for the day and pretty much soley for the purpose of visiting the dispensaries. I did meet my cg at a local CC and it was a meeting that was well worth it. Thanks for the sound advice though.

if you do go to 3rd coast club in ypsi they havea "compassion room" where you can safely and privately inspect your medication and relax for a few.

i also run a head shop in the same building and we offer the largest selection of michigan made glass pipes !!! and one of the largest vaporizor selections with 12 different models in stock.our prices are way better than ann arbor and we also give 10% to patients and caregivers.

peoples choice at 1054 s main will treat you right as well as liberty clinic.i havent been there but ive heard really good things about the one right next to dominics on monroe street 2 blocks east of state right on the corner.

and zingermans is good but iv'e allways been an amers fan myself.love the new york club.

I searched the forums to see if this was already asked & answered (if it has, please direct me to it) and I didn't see it so I'm wondering if anybody has visited any of the dispensaries in Ann Arbor. I have a primary caregiver and am completely happy with the quality of the meds that they grow for me, I just wanted to check a couple of these place out. I got my card in the mail on Monday (YAY! YAY! YAY!) so the hubby and I were planning on taking a trip out there Saturday and making a day of it (you can't go to A2 without hitting up Zingerman's for a sandwich, right?). Anyway, I'm rambling. If anybody has visited the dispensaries there and has a favorite shop or even a favorite strain at one of the shops, I'm all ears. Any suggestions would be awesome. I checked out the menus online for a few of the places but at an average of $20/g I can't afford to get a lot and I'd like to stick with what I know will be good. I can't think of a better place to look for reviews. Thanks in advance!

Lodi

MSC3 is located approx. 30 minutes south of Ann Arbor in Adrian, high quality meds, nothing above $15. You should stop in :)

Ann Arbor Health Collective on Stadium, (very good quality, but pricey-23/gr and less) People's Choice on Main St. across from the Stadium , mostly good quality ( 2 grams for 35, all grams $20, 65/eighth, daily specials also),

Ganjamama's Tree Town Health Collective on State St. across from the Produce Station, usually very good quality, most meds 20/gr., beautiful facility) and Green Bee on Maple. across from Kroger's, everything 20/gr and generally good quality.

Those are the ones we know personally in Ann Arbor. Think we like the Treetown and People's Choice ones best. Have heard good things about C4 (on Washtenaw, by King's Keyboards) and the one on Tappan, by Dominick's but no personal experience.

Hope this helps. Enjoy the sandwich at Zing's, it's an extra treat, along with the wonderland of dispensaries. Yep, they're pricey, but as you say, you have a caregiver with good meds, it's just meant to be for the experience of a day in ann Arbor, not where you'll be acquiring your medicine all the time. Just make sure to look carefully at the medicine under the magnification- and to ask the budtender for their best suggestions. They have usually tired most of the varieties and know the product well.

Hope this helps!

Archived