Oakland County Cargiver

kingme

Experienced cargiver/patient with 2 slots open on a perpeptual grow. Fresh harvest in 4 weeks,No seeds,No Mold,no eggs,no hassle. Very controlled enviorment in grow room. Im located in west bloomfield and will travel up to a hr away. These meds are proably going to be the best you have ever smoked. Seeing is believing and i have proof! White widow,crystal,northern lights. All current strains can be backed up with proof of true genetics. This is not bag seed grown in hydroponics. These seeds were super expensive and genetics are great. I will grow any strain you want. Im a family man doing this on the side for me and others, Im not intimidating in the least and will end up being a friend. If you have a cargiver and are not happy with the meds you are getting let me know. I gurantee, what you are getting is nothing like what you will be getting from me.

Experienced cargiver/patient with 2 slots open on a perpeptual grow. Fresh harvest in 4 weeks,No seeds,No Mold,no eggs,no hassle. Very controlled enviorment in grow room. Im located in west bloomfield and will travel up to a hr away. These meds are proably going to be the best you have ever smoked. Seeing is believing and i have proof! White widow,crystal,northern lights. All current strains can be backed up with proof of true genetics. This is not bag seed grown in hydroponics. These seeds were super expensive and genetics are great. I will grow any strain you want. Im a family man doing this on the side for me and others, Im not intimidating in the least and will end up being a friend. If you have a cargiver and are not happy with the meds you are getting let me know. I gurantee, what you are getting is nothing like what you will be getting from me.

As a patient who reads this kind of stuff, I thought I would help you out with some quality control for your advertising..

You don't seem to care if what you write is spelled correctly, or that it even makes any sense. Do you put as much time into your grow as you do in your advertising?

I made some mistakes BOLD, you may want to fix those to be taken more seriously. I have also seen this EXACT post before, you are simply copying and pasting it, not even bothering to read it yourself.

My favorite part is where you say "These seeds were super expensive"! LMFAO That must mean they are good! LMFAO!

Make yourself appear professional and you will be taken seriously.. You are showing just how much effort you put into anything when you post crap like that. Too bad you also don't bother to take the time to see what is underlined in RED before you post it! Those are usually mistakes, but not always.

Just my opinion, and if you do not care what patients think about you then you would be a horrible caregiver!

BTW, what kind of cars are you giving away? That has to be the worst part of the entire post! You can't even spell C A R E G I V E R!!

:) I see adds like that all the time on craigslist. One guy for months now says he has several very good strands of meds LOL freakin awesome he will be looking for patients for a while I am sure. Kingme probably just in a hurry but yeah he should spend a few minutes to reread

As a patient who reads this kind of stuff, I thought I would help you out with some quality control for your advertising..

You don't seem to care if what you write is spelled correctly, or that it even makes any sense. Do you put as much time into your grow as you do in your advertising?

I made some mistakes BOLD, you may want to fix those to be taken more seriously. I have also seen this EXACT post before, you are simply copying and pasting it, not even bothering to read it yourself.

My favorite part is where you say "These seeds were super expensive"! LMFAO That must mean they are good! LMFAO!

Make yourself appear professional and you will be taken seriously.. You are showing just how much effort you put into anything when you post crap like that. Too bad you also don't bother to take the time to see what is underlined in RED before you post it! Those are usually mistakes, but not always.

Just my opinion, and if you do not care what patients think about you then you would be a horrible caregiver!

BTW, what kind of cars are you giving away? That has to be the worst part of the entire post! You can't even spell C A R E G I V E R!!

You are a trip! I love it

hey are you saying i have spell checker on here?

most of the time i mispell I think my right hand is quicker than my left as i dont look at the keyboard when i type i just look at the screen but i do try and spell check it!

I flunked english and spelling, so no biggie

msot tmies pepole can unerdsatnd waht i tpye

Paece!

FTW

Jim

Seems like a, "pile-on" the poor guy , so I'll give it a go,(sorry guy)

He says, "Fresh harvest in 4 weeks,No seeds,No Mold,no eggs,no hassle."

No eggs!

What if we want eggs?...is that an extra charge...bacon?

Seriously though. I'm a caregiver, so why am I starting to hate caregivers so much? hmmmm?...It's gotta be these ads. They are everywhere and it just turns me off the whole thing. I think the only reason I would get on board to dump the "caregiver system", is just so I would never have to read another ad.

LOL, i dont even have time to respond to your little jealousy remarks. Envy is a sin brother. Best thing is i prove all this with pics to those who msg me for services. I would put my weakest plant against your star, and your bagseed will be shameful. I carry a fulltime job with pain every second of the day. On top of this i have a grow room that takes all my free time. Take it easy kid, and stay safe. Dont swet the small things and learn from others. Life is game, so play it well.

Archived