Help 4 Jane And Dennis! Housefire No House,clothes Etc

Jane Smith and Dennis Carroll lost everything but they're lives in a house fire last week and they have a paypal account, I'll get to that in a bit.First off They were both cardholders and were members of the Sheridan Compassion club.Dennis had a caregiver who is the EPITOME OF COMPASSION-PERIODTON YOUR A BLESSING TO THIS MOVEMENT!! Upon finding out Tony gave Jane and Dennis 2 zips for free and said when thats gone come get more!!!! IMHO guys like this are at the front lines.along with people on here like Tarzan,Bubblegrower,Peanutbuttter,Robnuvie, and I know I havent named them all but....u catch my drift.If theyre were 16,000 people on this site and each gave Jane and Dennis a penny that would be more than they have now.These guys came over yesterday and had 3 different kinds of meds and gave us a sample of each, and I felt bad taking it from them,it wasnt alot, I mean THEYRE HOUSE JUST BURNED DOWN HOW COULD I RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM THEM? I THOUGHT....but then again I thought to myself and was reminded how it feels to give which, we have time and time again and think nothing of it.MY POINT....I KNOW NOT EVERYONE CAN GIVE ANYTHING I UNDERSTAND AND I KNOW THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT THOSE PEOPLE ARENT COMPASSIONATE.I KNOW THAT NO ONE PROBABLY WILL DONATE ALOT AND THATS GREAT TOO.STRENGHT COMES IN NUMBERS.MY HEART BLEEDS FOR THESE GUYS AND I BELIEVE THAT THEYRE FUTURE IS PROMISING NOT BECAUSE OF WEALTH, BUT BECAUSE OF THEYRE HEARTS!PERIOD.CMON GUYS/GALS LETS SHOW THEM WHAT A TRUE COMPASSIONATE ARMY REALLY IS!!!!!

Jane Smith and Dennis Carroll

521 Fulton Street

Perrinton , Michigan 48871

or

DONATIONS VIA PAYPAL CAN BE SENT TO :

catmancarroll@gmail.com

Mod Fixed Post

Have ta agree with your opinion of Tony, Jane and Dennis' caregiver. He was one of the original members of the BACC and has contributed mightely to the group. He is as compassionate as they come!

Of course it is sad that Jane and Dennis lost everything in the fire. Please give these folks a hand...Dennis is a cancer survivor who has seen more than his share of hard times, like many of us here...

We will be contributing as that is the neighborly thing to do in these situations. Looking forward to my trip up north next weekend, planning on stopping by to see Jane and Dennis on the way...Peace...j.b.

Have ta agree with your opinion of Tony, Jane and Dennis' caregiver. He was one of the original members of the BACC and has contributed mightely to the group. He is as compassionate as they come!

Of course it is sad that Jane and Dennis lost everything in the fire. Please give these folks a hand...Dennis is a cancer survivor who has seen more than his share of hard times, like many of us here...

We will be contributing as that is the neighborly thing to do in these situations. Looking forward to my trip up north next weekend, planning on stopping by to see Jane and Dennis on the way...Peace...j.b.

Have a safe trip and I forgot to mention Dennis' cancer,doh!, thanks budz!!!

just sent a small donation via paypal. can't do as much as we'd like, but like you said, with all the registered users on this site, it wouldn't take much if the majority donated something, anything....

let's show our compassion and help out these fine folks!

Thanks " jacklash69 "

It would be sure nice if Jane Smith and Dennis Carroll

had a P.O. Box or an address where members could send

at least a card in the mail ... :thumbsu:

Alot of people don't have PayPal Accounts ...

I think that members would be more willing

to help out through the US Mail ?

Thanks " jacklash69 "

It would be sure nice if Jane Smith and Dennis Carroll

had a P.O. Box or an address where members could send

at least a card in the mail ... :thumbsu:

Alot of people don't have PayPal Accounts ...

I think that members would be more willing

to help out through the US Mail ?

So sorry guys the address where they are staying is :

521 Fulton Street

or

catmancarroll@gmail.com

Mod Fixed Address Bolder

we would like to help witch club is getting this going?

Sorry it took so long to get with you bud/gal.As of right now, theyre is no club.The address that they are staying at is... 521 Fulton st Perrinton Michigan 48871 and donations can be sent to theyre paypal account catmancarroll@gmail.com Thanks and it looks like these friends have alot of friends that they dont even know! THAT is what its all about, have a good day folks

just sent a small donation via paypal. can't do as much as we'd like, but like you said, with all the registered users on this site, it wouldn't take much if the majority donated something, anything....

let's show our compassion and help out these fine folks!

Thanks newbie.A penny or nickel means just as much to them as a $5 bill!!!

So sorry guys the address where they are staying is :

521 Fulton Street

or

catmancarroll@gmail.com

Mod Fixed Address Bolder

Thanks " Jacklash69 "

I will get something out in the Mail

First thing Monday Morning .............. :thumbsu:

Thanks Tarzan! Your help has been awesome man! The world needs to filter out all the azzholes and filter in more Tarzans!!!!!

No One Tarzan is Enough ... :thumbsu:

Just ask my Friends or My Wife ... LoL

I can be a AZZHOLE at times ...

But I try not to be.... :thumbsu:

There's ALOT of Good People on this Site ,

Many of them keep Quite and just Read ... :thumbsu:

Keep an eye on the mail tomorrow....

Hopefully my card w/ a little Love inside gets there....

I' ll mention it to the Our Compassion Group tomorrow

for our Open Meeting .... :thumbsu:

Maybe a few other Members can Help ... :thumbsu:

big_425911.jpg

I know I sound like a broken record Tarzan but really......Thanks for all your help man! You really find out who is REAL when the chips are down and man youve stepped up.....for people you dont really know.... :bow:

Jane Smith and Dennis Carroll lost everything but they're lives in a house fire last week and they have a paypal account, I'll get to that in a bit.First off They were both cardholders and were members of the Sheridan Compassion club.Dennis had a caregiver who is the EPITOME OF COMPASSION-PERIODTON YOUR A BLESSING TO THIS MOVEMENT!! Upon finding out Tony gave Jane and Dennis 2 zips for free and said when thats gone come get more!!!! IMHO guys like this are at the front lines.along with people on here like Tarzan,Bubblegrower,Peanutbuttter,Robnuvie, and I know I havent named them all but....u catch my drift.If theyre were 16,000 people on this site and each gave Jane and Dennis a penny that would be more than they have now.These guys came over yesterday and had 3 different kinds of meds and gave us a sample of each, and I felt bad taking it from them,it wasnt alot, I mean THEYRE HOUSE JUST BURNED DOWN HOW COULD I RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM THEM? I THOUGHT....but then again I thought to myself and was reminded how it feels to give which, we have time and time again and think nothing of it.MY POINT....I KNOW NOT EVERYONE CAN GIVE ANYTHING I UNDERSTAND AND I KNOW THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT THOSE PEOPLE ARENT COMPASSIONATE.I KNOW THAT NO ONE PROBABLY WILL DONATE ALOT AND THATS GREAT TOO.STRENGHT COMES IN NUMBERS.MY HEART BLEEDS FOR THESE GUYS AND I BELIEVE THAT THEYRE FUTURE IS PROMISING NOT BECAUSE OF WEALTH, BUT BECAUSE OF THEYRE HEARTS!PERIOD.CMON GUYS/GALS LETS SHOW THEM WHAT A TRUE COMPASSIONATE ARMY REALLY IS!!!!!

521 Fulton Street po box 173

or

catmancarroll@gmail.com

Mod Fixed Post

Sorry everyone they now have the paypal up and running.Sorry it took so long Thanks everyone for helping!!!

On Planet Green Trees tonight they mentioned a P.O. Box.

What is it? Mail might not be deliverable to that address...

Mizerman

i was their last night and i know theirs a PO box so i don't know it ether am sitting here with my check book we do not have much but i will send something your way

just need the P.O box #

Archived