Train Wreck Strain

cazzie

Im starting a strain called train wreck and the mother is healthy lookin but on some of the leaves the edges are starting to dry and curl and die. Only the edges die,the rest of the leave is ok. I spray and water every 3 days. The other leaves 99% of them are healthy and green. I had a fan going for 15 minutes every 1/12 hours, stopped that but no help.

Im starting a strain called train wreck and the mother is healthy looking but on some of the leaves the edges are starting to dry and curl and die. Only the edges die,the rest of the leave is OK. I spray and water every 3 days. The other leaves 99% of them are healthy and green. I had a fan going for 15 minutes every 1/12 hours, stopped that but no help.

maybe it's wind burn if the fan is on high or it stops on the plants make sure you keep the Fan moving

if you are using RO water, and properly balanced nutes, then it sounds like this could be, and this is just an idea, as there is a lot missing from this equation - nutrient burn.

are the tips of the leaves curling under? and the general outer 20-40% of the leaf looks pocked yellow/brown and is crispy - then this could very well be nute burn.

i would flush, then start feeding again at half strength.

keep in mind the burnt leaves will never recover, but new growth should look better.

Everyone needs to see pics if you are able to post some. Good luck, cazzie!

I tryed to post some file (pics) but they were all larger than 500K and it wouldent work Some of the other guys said that curling up is too much heat and thats whats happening . I replaced the tempered gleass on the 400 lite and it seems to help also raised the lite. So there arent anymore leaves curling. I got to learn how you guys can pose pics over 500K thanks

Everyone needs to see pics if you are able to post some. Good luck, cazzie!

I tryed to post some file (pics) but they were all larger than 500K and it wouldent work Some of the other guys said that curling up is too much heat and thats whats happening . I replaced the tempered gleass on the 400 lite and it seems to help also raised the lite. So there arent anymore leaves curling. I got to learn how you guys can pose pics over 500K thanks

Archived