Ok This Is My Fav Recipe

Kingpinn

Kingpinn, hey, you have any recipes for turkey, like for Thanksgiving or whatever (no offense to those who do not observe Thanksgiving)? I like your taste so far, and I am betting you know how to cook a turkey in your own unique, tasty way. Please let us know, and thanks for being a positive force for individual human beings here...

No turkeys just turkey And my stuffing probly people think i us to much sage and sausage So they are on their own on that one. One sugestion though make sure you take that plactic bag out of the cavity it dont cook well :) OOO and do it in the oven and not in one them oil deep fryers you,ll burn your house down :thumbsd:. Could inject the turkey with canna butter i bet :). That would get the mother in law going LOL

Wow, what an interesting idea, but I would never feed cannabis to someone without their knowledge and permission, even if it would help them to CHILL for once at a family gathering...

Deep fried turkey is yummy if ya got the outdoor fryer for it, lol. If ya got a smoker or grill that's tall enough, you can do a coffee can turkey. Just like a beer can chicken, but way bigger :) We tend to do roasting more often than not though :)

And I would love to know your stuffing recipe Kingpin... We tend to go pretty heavy handed with the sage and sausage in our house too.

Archived