Ferndale Prelim Videos

Eric L. VanDussen

Eric,

This is great that you shot this video.

I was hoping to see the faces of the undercover officers.

I guess I'd better get over this damned cold and get up early Friday morning just so I can see who these over-zealous and self-righteous/hypocritical do-gooders are! :growl::devil:

Mizerman :pic:

Eric,

This is great that you shot this video.

I was hoping to see the faces of the undercover officers.

I guess I'd better get over this damned cold and get up early Friday morning just so I can see who these over-zealous and self-righteous/hypocritical do-gooders are! :growl::devil:

Mizerman :pic:

The video from the friday hearing is the second video... All of this occurred the same week as the elections. ;) I am currently half way through the second day of hearings....

R as in RuPaul

Seriously? Did I just hear that? From the person who I know said it? :huh:

Also, nice to know a place of compassion for patients was buying medicine it knew to be subpar and full of chemicals for $160 an oz, or $5.71 /gram. So what did bunk middy chem meds cost for patients?

83 for 3.5 grams OUCH.Thats some expensive compassion. Rather eat a vicoden. Than get ripped off. The math 664 an oz. Maybe these people do need a time out

Hehe, I thought the same thing about the price, but it also included a sucker. Still pretty steep, but the market price will only sustain what folks are willing to pay.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010 Preliminary Examination - day 1: http://picasaweb.google.com/cweiler2004/Ferndale115Wednesday#5540323696686998530

Friday, November 5, 2010 Preliminary Examination - day 2: http://picasaweb.google.com/cweiler2004/Ferndale11502#5539598112507726722

Any idea how long this will be hosted for or how I can go about getting / downloading a copy?

Archived