Hitting The Wall

What to due when you hit the wall? You know the point when the meds are not being effective any longer. My tolerance level peaks sooner than most people. Thought about a Vaporizer but can't afford one (?got a extra one cheap?). Maybe a system flush? Any suggestions?

Guest thequietone

Most definitely try different strains. I try to keep several different strains going and flowering at different times so I never use the same strain twice in a row. By doing this you will not build up a tolerance to any one strain.

change strains for a bit

Unfortunately that has only minimum shot lived benefits(couple grams). I've always been one for variety! This is cool or at least interesting.

Did you know that mangoes can enhance your Marijuana high? It may sound strange, but it all comes down to chemical interactions within your body.

LINK

There are other medicinal qualities besides thc within cannabis. It is not just mixing it up that can help but also understanding what works with your particular body chemistry and issue; also there different phenotypes within the same strain.

All good advice guys! Variety is the spice of life!

Here's a link to a cheap vape, I have one and so does one of my patients, we both love it. I like to describe the high from vaping as "cleaner" and "clearer" than smoking. There is definitely a noticeable difference. Probably because you're not getting carbon monoxide, tar, butane, and all sorts of other things that deprive your brain of oxygen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Digital-Hand-Ceramic-Electrical-Herb-Vaporizer-Wood-/290457857078?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a0a32c36

I don't know about the vape helping. My experience with a vaporizer has been the buzz is "lighter", or brighter, than if I smoke. I suffer from hives, it's an anxiety or stress issue, so I need the nodder stuff when I'm in need...

True for some but vaporizers affect people different ways same with eating etc.

I would say try the vape and change it up. For me personally the vape has really helped. Good luck my friend.

What to due when you hit the wall? You know the point when the meds are not being effective any longer. My tolerance level peaks sooner than most people. Thought about a Vaporizer but can't afford one (?got a extra one cheap?). Maybe a system flush? Any suggestions?

Make some hash or honey oil that will override any type of tolerance issue your experiencing. :thumbsu:

4 strains

2 sativa 2 indica...switch up each day

And then go to one the n the other and mix it up all the time

Do not wait for tolerance to set in...use a vape

http://purple-days.com click on "original" buy one! :D

Smoke weighs down lung and body...get off it

It takes 2-3 weeks to get in the vape groove...Then stay in the groove

And switch it up....never fails

Archived