Caregiver With No Other Patients..

SMELLINSWEET

Hello. I am awaiting my paperwork to be 21 days in and then start to grow. My questions are...

Do i need to label anything as i am my only patient?

Do i need anything on the secure door, as far as paperwork goes?

If i run to the bathroom in another part of the house, do i need to lock the door for that time period?

-- I am sure i have other questions,but for the most part, i have found a lot of answers throughout the forums here.

Thanks!!!

Hello. I am awaiting my paperwork to be 21 days in and then start to grow.

Welcome to the site.

My questions are...

No. The law mentions nothing about labeling.

No. The law mentions nothing about a secure door, or putting anything on it, or around it.

If i run to the bathroom in another part of the house, do i need to lock the door for that time period?

© "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed area equipped with locks or other security devices that permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

The definition of the term "Enclosed, locked facility" used in the law does not mention the word locked, just equipped with locks or other security devices. A house is an enclosed area equipped with locks or other security devices that permit access only by the homeowner. If after reading the above you decide you need to lock the door, then by all means, do it.

If you have a family or a bunch of people living with you, I would lock the door! If you are alone or just you and your sig other i would lock the doors to outside and not worry about it

(oh yea put a sign in the front yard stating your growing) lol (jk)

Peace

FTW

Jim

welcome2thegroupflowers.jpg

Welcome " SMELLINSWEET " to MMMA 2.0

Please try to get to a few local Compassion Meetings ...

"Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed area equipped with locks or other security devices that permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

Almost everything we do requires the use of Common Sense ... :thumbsu:

welcome2thegroupflowers.jpg

Welcome " SMELLINSWEET " to MMMA 2.0

Please try to get to a few local Compassion Meetings ...

Almost everything we do requires the use of Common Sense ... :thumbsu:

GREAT ADVISE!

Dont you wish leo used common sense?

Peace

FTW

Jim

• 4 weeks later...

I was just reading around the forums and really couldn't find the answer to this... I'm sure it's there but..

If you file for caregiver does that make you your own caregiver?

In other words, i am a caregiver so that means i am my own patient as well? Growing 12 plants for myself and my illness..

Do i need someone else(patient) to be under me to be able to grow??

**Was gonna start a new thread but i think this will work here**

BTW.. This site is super uber informative on every aspect of mmj..

Hello. I am awaiting my paperwork to be 21 days in and then start to grow. My questions are...

-- I am sure i have other questions,but for the most part, i have found a lot of answers throughout the forums here.

Thanks!!!

There was the case up north not to long ago where the mans presence was considered a security feature. It was a outdoor grow and the guy brought the plants inside at night. I think it was on a thread on here anyone know what I am talking about?

I was just reading around the forums and really couldn't find the answer to this... I'm sure it's there but..

If you file for caregiver does that make you your own caregiver?

In other words, i am a caregiver so that means i am my own patient as well? Growing 12 plants for myself and my illness..

Do i need someone else(patient) to be under me to be able to grow??

**Was gonna start a new thread but i think this will work here**

BTW.. This site is super uber informative on every aspect of mmj..

Lets see is this right you signed your self as your own Care Giver(DID YOU MISS TYPE)? You don't need to be a CG to grow for yourself. But to grow more than your 12 plants you would need to be anothers CG.

As a patient, if you do not elect to have a caregiver you have the right to grow your own plants, thats why your card will say no caregiver on the back because you grow your own. You are only a caregiver when there is another patient involved, where you are giving care to their plants and meds, where if you are doing it for yourself you are helping yourself out, not giving care to anyone else.

Hope this makes sense and helps clear things up

Welcome to the site.

No. The law mentions nothing about labeling.

No. The law mentions nothing about a secure door, or putting anything on it, or around it.

© "Enclosed, locked facility" means a closet, room, or other enclosed area equipped with locks or other security devices that permit access only by a registered primary caregiver or registered qualifying patient.

The definition of the term "Enclosed, locked facility" used in the law does not mention the word locked, just equipped with locks or other security devices. A house is an enclosed area equipped with locks or other security devices that permit access only by the homeowner. If after reading the above you decide you need to lock the door, then by all means, do it.

The idea of labeling was introduced by certain transplants from CA aware of the requirement of one nothern county sheriff who required growers to "register" in his county by buying from him a zip tie to put to wrap around each of their legal maximum 100 legal plants the fee per tie was $50. Any plant discovered in a raid w/o a plastic tie was an 'illgal' plant subject to being destroyed. This registration ruse resulted in the DEA knowing where to go to rip out all of a grower's plants and they did it not only to outdoor northern crops but dispensary gardens as welll.

As far as labeling goes, we put them up on a tack board in our grow room JUST in case LEO came to our grow room it would all be labeled and right there in front of them without having to produce any type of paperwork, since it is all there on the wall it will make the process much quicker IMO if they can see plain as day your registration and licenses posted in plain view..... (We numbered our plants and then charted them on a poster board on the wall that shows who's plants are who's and with copies of the cards/paperwork as well)

great questions and I hope your grow goes well have a great day1 :D

MiMeds4U

Archived