In Need Of A Care Taker Asap Please Help

Hello,

I just got robed of all my MMJ from my home by my care taker and her BF, they came in a took everything and sold it!!! I was in having surgery at the time,

so I was not at home, yes the cops where called, and a report was made, the care taker is on here still looking for more to grow for,

where do I go to find a new care taker? and soon, I don't have no more money, my care taker was selling my stuff with her BF on the roads, I am very new to all of this,

but have a very painful diss, called CRPS full body,

please help I am with out they even took what I had, waiting for me when I got home, from having surgery,

thank you

Greenhousemom

Hello,

I just got robed of all my MMJ from my home by my care taker and her BF, they came in a took everything and sold it!!! I was in having surgery at the time,

so I was not at home, yes the cops where called, and a report was made, the care taker is on here still looking for more to grow for,

where do I go to find a new care taker? and soon, I don't have no more money, my care taker was selling my stuff with her BF on the roads, I am very new to all of this,

please help I am with out they even took what I had, waiting for me when I got home, from having surgery,

thank you

Greenhousemo

Oh yeah? :watching:

Let me know when you can make it to an appointment in Warren, M--F, 9 to 4. You would be serviced initially out of Warren and then by the cg in our network closest to you, but be forewarned--free meds require you to make extensive financial disclosure as we determine your inability to pay, as well as you; this would include your presenting a copy of the police report on what occurrred. We help a few in this way for a limited time but we make sure we are helping the truly helpless.

Hello,

thank you

Greenhousemom

thank you

I am in Battle Creek MI

To Kinkofbud,

I am not sure what you our saying and why, but I am not a caregiver, I have full body RSD-CRPS you can also look up my nonprofit for what that is

and see I am not a caregiver, www.rsdcrpslifesavers.org I am the Founder & President then go to my facebook page and look me up there, you will see who has what and I am not a caregiver also look at my photos you will see my feet our twisted up and that is why I can't walk all from RSD-CRPS and a lot more, that goes with it, and my MMJ card is not for a care giver, its for Patient never have been one or can be one, I am bed bound and can't walk due to my Diss so you our saying I am not telling you the truth?

hope you our good at saying sorry, about posting something that is not true about me and what you just said,

and if that dose not help you then look up who I am on here, my name is on my nonprofit look me up ! before you start something you can't back up,

by saying things that our not true! :angry:

peace

Kelly AKA greenhousemom

you were obvesly the caregiver :sword:

Are you daft? Please explain why I was obviously the caregiver?

my reply

Oh Yeah? :watching:

was in response that the OP stated that she was ripped off by her caregiver, and that they were on this board currently looking for other patients. I highlighted that fact in my reply, miss it?

just got robed of all my MMJ from my home by my care taker and her BF, they came in a took everything and sold it!!! I was in having surgery at the time, so I was not at home, yes the cops where called, and a report was made, the care taker is on here still looking for more to grow for,

So how about notifying the community about the caregiver? Where is the uproar about that? Nice to know there are plenty who can provide for her, duh, but what about looking out for the whole community, and not just one patient. What member of this community is the caregiver patients should be warned about?

her name is mandyscandyspot I did not know I could post it,

now I don't understand the rest of this, posting to me, hard to fallow, and understand, help,

thank you

There is a retail location near 20th and Territorial. They carry "peanutbutters topical oil."

This is a topical pain killer and anti inflammatory.

Are you daft? Please explain why I was obviously the caregiver?

my reply

was in response that the OP stated that she was ripped off by her caregiver, and that they were on this board currently looking for other patients. I highlighted that fact in my reply, miss it?

So how about notifying the community about the caregiver? Where is the uproar about that? Nice to know there are plenty who can provide for her, duh, but what about looking out for the whole community, and not just one patient. What member of this community is the caregiver patients should be warned about?

I didnt catch it either, I figured you were the c.g that burned her tot and said you were keeping your eye on her!

Im glad she put out the cg, now lets hope some one can help her and maybe block mandyscandy or whatever the name is to stop ripping of pt's

Its a dog eat dog world, in every business! and we need to weed out the bad ones!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived