Medicine Being Taken By Parents

What the majority is saying is also my position. It is their house. If they don't want weed in it then you should respect that and consider moving. What if they said if you live here you can't ride a motorcycle? Then you listen, right? You may not like it but it is their house. If you are using it for med. purposes then sit down and talk to them and try to reason with them. If they still don't like it then you ought to consider moving.

their house their rules your medicine send them stupid turds to jail.................... its not about their rules. Its called medicine... if grandma was stealing your oxys these people would lose their mind. Id tell em flat out........touch my chit you go to jail. with that said get a lock box, you need to keep your meds under control.

blo·vi·ate

  /ˈbloʊviˌeɪt/ Show Spelled[bloh-vee-eyt] Show IPA

–verb (used without object), ‐at·ed, ‐at·ing.

to speak pompously.

GregS, what is really pompous is using a word most people will have to look up, then insulting them for having a conversation.

lmao

you notice the poster hasnt responded back yet? hmmm maybe he dont like what he is reading or just maybe he is not who he says he is! :sword:

Peace

FTW

Jim

The two things in life that make sense are having fun and learning. Everything else is just killing time. An opportunity to learn, even something as little as the meaning of a word, is a good thing and is not typically cause to take offense.

That post went up yesterday Jim.

their house their rules your medicine send them stupid turds to jail.................... its not about their rules. Its called medicine... if grandma was stealing your oxys these people would lose their mind. Id tell em flat out........touch my chit you go to jail. with that said get a lock box, you need to keep your meds under control.

there house there rules, you dont like it move out! Yea Ill call leo on mom and pops! uh huh! makes alot of sense! why dont you call the police, lets see who gets in trouble, I bet it aint gonna be mom and dad!

Peace

FTW

Jim

I agree get a lock box and put it in your own house! your an adult right?

The two things in life that make sense are having fun and learning. Everything else is just killing time. An opportunity to learn, even something as little as the meaning of a word, is a good thing and is not typically cause to take offense.

That post went up yesterday Jim.

just thought the post and reply was funny thats all, no need to take offense, I learned something. lol

Archived