Medicine Being Taken By Parents

I was just wondering the legality of parents taking medicine. I am a eighteen year old legal card holding patient with a licensed caregiver living in my parents house. They've taken my medicine a number of times and I didn't know if they could be arrested for it if they didn't give it back. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I was just wondering the legality of parents taking medicine. I am a eighteen year old legal card holding patient with a licensed caregiver living in my parents house. They've taken my medicine a number of times and I didn't know if they could be arrested for it if they didn't give it back. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Yes they can be arrested you need to hide your medicine better than you currently are and if you turn them in it exposes your legal status its a lose lose situation if you ask me. :thumbsd:

Are you seriously considering snitching on your parents? Parents who let you, as an adult, stay in their house?

Wow...

I would recommend against this.

I believe they can control what happens in their house. Unless you pay rent.

No cop will arrest them . Best case senerio they give you back your medicine on your way out the door.

Need to work this out with them. Have you tried talking ?

I'm sure they'll boot you out of their home once you do this. I would think it over long and hard....

So your parents think you dont need it and keep taking it away? How bad do you really need it if your own family will not support you?

So your parents think you dont need it and keep taking it away? How bad do you really need it if your own family will not support you?

Some people are closed minded, especially about MMJ.

Just because his parents keep taking it, is no reason to think he doesn't need it for medicine.

Any reason not to keep it locked and enclosed and inaccessible to anyone w/o a patient or a caregiver card? You need to do that, whether it means a safe or the hollow post of your four-poster bed, etc. Snitching your folks off is no gain, all pain. All 3 of you need family counseling as these occurences point to a disfunctional family in spades. If they won't go you still need to. This is a major malfunction of the social unit and their behavior is only the symptom, not the rooted problem, which I'm guessing may be a lack of distrust all around.

Is there any past/current addictive behavior occurring on anyone's part? I'm guessing yes; drinking, abuse, gambling, sexual, tobacco? What's happening is just a symptom of the underlying problem which is apparently running rampant in someone's life and driving the social unit toward implosion.

so you joined yesterday and this is your first post? why didnt you just go ask your local leo?

Your 18 your a man or woman now, move to your own house and than you wont have to worry about mom and dad burning your buds,,or maybe you could just turn a blind eye, Im sure

they feed you still like they have for the last 18 yrs, prob even give you gas and prom money like my woman does to her spoiled lil 18yr old that steals everything that anin nailed down and some times that too!

I find this post to be very disturbing. and you to be very fake! Id like to say what i realy think but im sensored on here so you just think about what i think of you!!!

Oh by the way I have one son who is my blood, got all a's in skewl and is now in his 5th yr of the marines and he is assnt drum major soon to be drum major 1 of 13 in the world!

WAAH WAAH WAAH! you have a choice to move!

FTW

Jim :growl:

Any reason not to keep it locked and enclosed and inaccessible to anyone w/o a patient or a caregiver card? You need to do that, whether it means a safe or the hollow post of your four-poster bed, etc. Snitching your folks off is no gain, all pain. All 3 of you need family counseling as these occurences point to a disfunctional family in spades. If they won't go you still need to. This is a major malfunction of the social unit and their behavior is only the symptom, not the rooted problem, which I'm guessing may be a lack of distrust all around.

Is there any past/current addictive behavior occurring on anyone's part? I'm guessing yes; drinking, abuse, gambling, sexual, tobacco? What's happening is just a symptom of the underlying problem which is apparently running rampant in someone's life and driving the social unit toward implosion.

pic book!

I agree with waht you say most times!

I would be willing to bet the farm that this kids parents smoked theirs with him prob for a couple of yrs, I have friends that dont hide it from their kids, (ilegal friends) and most of them kids start using weed becuase of it! now this big boy wants to be an adult in there house,,time to move, if he is on disability there is some where for him to live for almost nothing, I know ive put my apps in alot of gov sudsidizes housing, and got called just chose not to do it yet,,25 bucks amonth rent,,I should have got it just for a place to get away from the step kids and ole lady once in a while for that price,, I smell pork!!! :thumbsd:

Peace

FTW

Jim

There smoking it them selves, prob know the cg also! i aint about him needing it, its about getting some good smoke and maybe a lil payback for allowing it to be grown in there home, not his home!

Peace

FTW

Jim

a first time poster on his 2nd day making a post like this, i even gave it to much attn: its a fake post, like some of the fake patients we have!

It is unfair to the parents to expect the ability to set all the rules while expecting them to pay for the lifestyle at the same time.

This is a "You OWE me" kind of post.

Life is hard. Live it and stop expecting someone else to pay for your world.

This is their world. They own the world they live in.

You want a different kind of world? Good .. Pay for it. Stop expecting the police to force your world on them.

so you joined yesterday and this is your first post? why didnt you just go ask your local leo?

Your 18 your a man or woman now, move to your own house and than you wont have to worry about mom and dad burning your buds,,or maybe you could just turn a blind eye, Im sure

they feed you still like they have for the last 18 yrs, prob even give you gas and prom money like my woman does to her spoiled lil 18yr old that steals everything that anin nailed down and some times that too!

I find this post to be very disturbing. and you to be very fake! Id like to say what i realy think but im sensored on here so you just think about what i think of you!!!

Oh by the way I have one son who is my blood, got all a's in skewl and is now in his 5th yr of the marines and he is assnt drum major soon to be drum major 1 of 13 in the world!

WAAH WAAH WAAH! you have a choice to move!

FTW

Jim :growl:

:rock:

Seems to me this is another attempt by a young person to have some sort of leverage against his parents. So that he can go back and throw the law in their face when ever things go against his own beliefs. Bottom line is their house their rules........ While he may have a legit medical reason for use the owners of the home have every right to control what goes on in their place......Conclusion: Work on the issue with the parents to find a solution that is accpetable to all......... and if that doesnt work.....get a job......support yourself........and medicate in your own place and have a happy life...........I almost forgot.....GROW UP (have your parents arrested ..lol)

remember saying your an adult is alot easier than actually being one :notfair:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me this is another attempt by a young person to have some sort of leverage against his parents. So that he can go back and throw the law in their face when ever things go against his own beliefs. Bottom line is their house their rules........ While he may have a legit medical reason for use the owners of the home have every right to control what goes on in their place......Conclusion: Work on the issue with the parents to find a solution that is accpetable to all......... and if that doesnt work.....get a job......support yourself........and medicate in your own place and have a happy life...........I almost forgot.....GROW UP (have your parents arrested ..lol)

remember saying your an adult is alot easier than actually being one :notfair:!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsu::goodjob:

Are you telling them to break the law?

And let them take there meds.

the law is the law, weither they feed you or not.

if they knowingly let them take there meds then they are breaking the law.

Be very careful you are in a touchy place right now.

them getting high is not worth you getting in trouble.

LOCK UP YOUR CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock:

i just had to move back in with my parents, no fun. but at least they dont take my bunny muffin lol. ya and only my mom seems to support my MMJ since my dad seems to be to much of a ignorant prick n seems to forget every morning i wake up n go to the bathroom numerous times to puke my brains out or poop my stomach out, FUN! need to rant about this sry lol-- ahah this is epic. last time i went to the dentist months back my 3 of my teeth were chipped up badly n the dentist said it was due to the acid reflux from me puking so much. but my dad thinks its the weed AHAHHAHAH so epic

Archived