If Only Cars Could Be Grown From Cannabis

kingofbuds

Mercedes-Benz Biome

Mercedes-Benz BiomeThis is the Mercedes-Benz you'll aspire to own in, say, 2310. The bright white concept looks like it belongs on the set of Star Trek. Yet the Biome was actually designed at the German company's design studio in Carlsbad, California. There's room for four-passengers inside, or so we're told, and the seating position is in a diamond format.

The best part is that Mercedes-Benz says the Biome can be grown from seeds, and not built in a traditional factory. It sounds crazy, but that's part of the fun with any dream car. Using genetically modified trees and powered by something called BioNectar4534, Mercedes-Benz says the Biome's bio-fiber cloth body would be grown organically, and on the road, the car would emit pure oxygen. The Biome reportedly would weigh only 875 lbs.

It will be several generations before anyone starts pondering the spec sheet for a genetically-built Mercedes like the Biome.

Imagine if we could grow a car from a cannabis plant, say" the shaggin waggin" :thumbsu:

Ford made a car completely out of hemp and it ran on hemp fuel!

Peace

FTW

Jim

we are going back wards with hemp weed mm, we used to have to grow it back in the day, now we cant grow a plant that produce anything a tree can, and not to mention sails, conaopys, paper,plastic (hemp)products, the sky is the limit, so much can be made from hemp and its easy to grow!

George washington carver made plastics out of soybeans. henery ford made some body parts to test but didn't go to production,there is a picture of him hiting a trunk lid with a axe or hammer. hemp could solve many of our problems( cloth, many kind of oils that could be made into products, fuel from plant bio-mass for cars and heating)cannabis for meds. If goverments would stop demonizeing it and take a honest look. O well maybe when pigs fly. Peace

Like i keep saying Free The Weed! spread seeds every where, make an effort, Yea I know you dont get any seeds! I get some ocasionaly and they all get planted in the wild, if there were 1000 people like me spreading the seed, it would be wild here whats leo to do, spray the whole state, I think not, lets make those idiots that fly around in the fall looking for that beautiful plant from the air be criss crossing and seeing it every where, make it so it aint safe for them to fly because there is just to much,

In five years we have a fall budd picking season! That would be sweet!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived