Anyone Near Sw Mi?

420 grower

Guest 1TokeOverLine

:rock: Southern MI rocks. Family & friends in GR, MI City, Kzoo, BC, Jackson, Lansing, A2, Ypsi, Detroit & DR area. Howdy from Albion, but if you wanta threaten because you don't get attention quick enough, don't let the door hit ya in the arse. Some of us are pretty busy helping CGs and CCs and don't spend our lives on the net, it may take a week to check the boards. MMMA consists of some of the most helpful compassionate and knowledgeable peeps on the net!

1T

The Berrien county compassion club has over 350 members... Where you been ???? hehehehehe. Link to the club site is in my sig. We're not doing meetings as of late but still runnin the website and folks still get ahold of each other. I started the club 2 years ago so most folks already know about it. Stop on in and say high on the site.

kruzty

Exec Dir

Berrien County Compassion Club

Thanks krusty. I went to two meetings in watervliet and one in buchanan. No help at all for obtaining genetics. I finally found this site and made some connections but far away. I asked for help at all three meetings and was told I should order seeds online illegally. I have had a card for months now. Now I'm getting a few local responses but only b/c I have genetics. Seems other parts of the state are doing it right. Giving meds @ meeteings. Who cares if a non cardholder from the public comes to a meeting and sees some medicine. It is legal! I was informed meetings don't allow transfers or clone trading etc. So I've been here and there but everyone is either paranoid or a caregiver looking to hover over new patients and unwilling to share genetics. Is it b/c I didn't pay a mem fee? I gladly would if I knew help was there. Why would I pay a mem fee for no help? Any why aren't the members meeting anymore. I thought c.c.'s had to meet at least once every 30 days. What's everyone so scared about? Ill help any cardholder that asks and I'm just one person, not a c.c. that's supposed to help people. Maybe I'm ranting but it was very frustrating wasting months of time n energy on bag seeds just to have a lousy harvest. Now that I've got genetics I'm growin the dankest stuff I've ever seen. Just wish it could've been sooner.

420grower

Archived