Feminized Seeds

kingofbuds

i actually exclusively use feminized seed - i like to change up the flavor as often as i can so using fem seeds is a great way to do that - especially in a "perpetual harvest" type of scenario. you can break up the plants growth phases into 4 or 5 distinct milestones, so keep a couple plants at each one at all times = perpetual harvest using seeds.

there have been a couple instances of very slight hermaphroditism but this is very rare, overall, that is - one or two male flowers on a whole plant, and if you keep an eye on things as any good grower should you can usually find these buggers before they open up. contrary to popular belief, having a couple pollen sacks open up is not going to seed your whole crop, just the couple immediate-surrounding buds where the pollen dropped.

give it a shot, i doubt youll be disappointed

:thumbsu:

I googles barney's farm pc. and it came back with a bunch of people who got hermie's. but basically this one guy said after he did some research, all the top seed company's these days are putting out junk seeds. The king's kush i have from greenhouse was not a colored seed, so i dont know if its a old seeds. or maybe they dont color coat ever variety. im not sure. but so far so good :thumbsu:

I googles barney's farm pc. and it came back with a bunch of people who got hermie's. but basically this one guy said after he did some research, all the top seed company's these days are putting out junk seeds. The king's kush i have from greenhouse was not a colored seed, so i dont know if its a old seeds. or maybe they dont color coat ever variety. im not sure. but so far so good :thumbsu:

obviously i do not know any 100% factual numbers...... but its safe to say i have grown over 300 beans from dinafem.

i have had maybe 4 or 5 hermies out of the bunch. and TWO OF THOSE were from the same strain, and in the same pack. i can't speak for some of the others, just because i havent grown out enough beans to make a solid remark like that.............

Dinafem = :thumbsu:

when i buy dinafem, i expect 100% GRADE "A" strains and 100% female plants......... and i get them both over 98% of the time.

Ok so i have some beans that i got from a friend. dina-fem cheese, advanced seeds- ice kush, barney's farm- pineapple chunk, and greenhouse king's kush. all of them are fem. what your take on fem seed's? have u ever had any issue's? hermies? thanks in advance for any advice.

king of buds

Overall ive had a good experiance but some god bud fem beans i bought from bc bud depot were horrible 12 out of 13 hermied polluting my blueberry and kali mist crop with seeds. :notfair:

I hear that man, so many strains are just hype. PC I didnt expect much and was blown away, no hermie, no problems at all. Could just be a good pheno? Not a fan of any other strain I have grown of Barny's....

Archived