Looking For A Replacement Caregiver

SublimeWind

Hi all,

I'm a caregiver, looking for a replacement caregiver..

I'm in the position where I may be moving out of state..

I have a patient, wonderful lady, basic shut-in, has some pretty major issues...

She is a very lightweight smoker and would likely use medibles more if she had them available..

She's in Clare (Clare Co) and would require FREE meds (has no real income)..

I have been providing for her the best I can, I've been having serious grow problems and now may be moving... I have been keeping her in med, barely, but again, she is a very light user..

My goal is to get her in touch with someone that could provide medibles and/or Simpson to her in small quantities (Simpson, not medibles)..

I need a caring and compassionate person here, she is not the easiest person to deal with, she is in a lot of pain and has SERIOUS trust issues... If you are short tempered or harsh in ANY way, please, don't even bother..

Thank you to any that consider this.. She's going to be sooooo upset when I tell her.. I'm not looking forward to it..

Hi all,

I'm a caregiver, looking for a replacement caregiver..

I'm in the position where I may be moving out of state..

I have a patient, wonderful lady, basic shut-in, has some pretty major issues...

She is a very lightweight smoker and would likely use medibles more if she had them available..

She's in Clare (Clare Co) and would require FREE meds (has no real income)..

I have been providing for her the best I can, I've been having serious grow problems and now may be moving... I have been keeping her in med, barely, but again, she is a very light user..

My goal is to get her in touch with someone that could provide medibles and/or Simpson to her in small quantities (Simpson, not medibles)..

I need a caring and compassionate person here, she is not the easiest person to deal with, she is in a lot of pain and has SERIOUS trust issues... If you are short tempered or harsh in ANY way, please, don't even bother..

Thank you to any that consider this.. She's going to be sooooo upset when I tell her.. I'm not looking forward to it..

Please email me or give me a call (989) 285-2056. I certainly can help you out. I am in the clare county area and have a full line of mediables, tinctures, & smokable. Looking forward to hearing from you.

I have a variety of strains just starting up but it will be 3 months before I could help. If she could sign me on as her caregiver I would be happy to provide even 1/2 oz. a month possibly more.

Thanks for the interest...

Like I said though, I'll see what my CC has to say first.. obviously it's easier to do this with people you know and have a repore with...

If nothing pans out, I will consider it, but I already have a few in line ahead of you...

Thank you very much for the offer though... It's great to see people wanting to help, she needs it..

Archived