Need Meds

My caregiver seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. He hasn't returned my e-mails or calls since the day before Thanksgiving (when he sold me 3/8 oz. of leaves...no bud). Actually, I'm my own caregiver, but I don't grow. Anyway, I'm getting real low on meds. If there is anyone within a reasonable distance from West Branch that would be willing to supply me, I would greatly appreciate it. I've been paying $60/quarter oz., and don't want to pay more, although I understand that some strains may cost more. Oh... yes, I have my card. And no... I'm not going to use my last purchase as I hope to return it. Not looking good for that though.

My caregiver seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. He hasn't returned my e-mails or calls since the day before Thanksgiving (when he sold me 3/8 oz. of leaves...no bud). Actually, I'm my own caregiver, but I don't grow. Anyway, I'm getting real low on meds. If there is anyone within a reasonable distance from West Branch that would be willing to supply me, I would greatly appreciate it. I've been paying $60/quarter oz., and don't want to pay more, although I understand that some strains may cost more. Oh... yes, I have my card. And no... I'm not going to use my last purchase as I hope to return it. Not looking good for that though.

maybe pm Marijuana Ranch

no he isnt, he left w.b with my money! just like Letter heads did! dont send him from worse to even worse! :thumbsd: ( i got mine back though, he's more gullible than I was)

Peace

FTW

Jim

No, not gullible...trusting. I trust people until they prove untrustworthy. My cg has been great up till now. He gave me my money back once when he gave me some kush that was really weak, and has provided me with top quality meds at a decent price. The last time he told me that he didn't trim the bud as well as he usually does, and was giving me extra because of that. I trusted him so I didn't look real close until I got home. Nothing but big stems and leaves. The Northern Lights I got from him in the past has been top quality. I also got what was supposed to be Kali Mist. It looks just like the NL I got (all leaves) and lo and behold, has the same effect as NL. I know he's having some serious personal problems right now, but that doesn't justify selling me junk and then disappearing.

Thanks for the warning on Marijuana Ranch. He PM'd me awhile back. I wrote back over a month ago but never heard back from him. What did he do to you?

No, not gullible...trusting. I trust people until they prove untrustworthy. My cg has been great up till now. He gave me my money back once when he gave me some kush that was really weak, and has provided me with top quality meds at a decent price. The last time he told me that he didn't trim the bud as well as he usually does, and was giving me extra because of that. I trusted him so I didn't look real close until I got home. Nothing but big stems and leaves. The Northern Lights I got from him in the past has been top quality. I also got what was supposed to be Kali Mist. It looks just like the NL I got (all leaves) and lo and behold, has the same effect as NL. I know he's having some serious personal problems right now, but that doesn't justify selling me junk and then disappearing.

Thanks for the warning on Marijuana Ranch. He PM'd me awhile back. I wrote back over a month ago but never heard back from him. What did he do to you?

I didnt mean you were more gullible, I ment my cg was more gullable, I got mine back, and got the enjoyment of well maybe we should just pm about it, but do take advise he was my c.g and he isnt an honest person!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived