New Here, What Should I Do?

Dan1984

Hi everyone,

im new here but i had had some questions and worries i guess i was hoping someone could help with. let me start at the beginning about 8 years ago I slipped on the ice and landed right on my tail bone. Ever since if i sit in the same spot for too long i get these sharp pains in my real lower back and just off to the right of my lower back. At certain times the pains are random and can shoot all the way down my right leg to where its hard just to support my weight with that leg. I've never had insurance or even been to the hospital or ER but a few times for unrelated things (severe toothaches) so i have no medical records for this.. I understand if some people might think a simple slip on the ice is no serious thing but the pain is there and unbearable sometimes, ive tried aleve and aspirin and couldnt notice no relief.. Im also kind of afraid if i goto the hospital they will try to prescribe me pain pills which ive had before for toothaches and all it did was make me sick.. Another thing that worries me is my age, im only 27 so im afraid people will see me as just someone with no real pain or need and just trying to take advantage of the law and thats not true.. I know MJ helps with my needs everyday, helps the pain almost instantly helps with sleep and to relax on stressful days and puts my mind at ease. So my questions i guess are is it worth me trying for my card? are my worries of my age just in my head? I live in the U.P and some people can be pretty close minded to this. id really like to not have to worry bout going to jail for such a harmless thing when i feel im not hurting anyone and using it legitimately.

Thanks ahead of time, Dan

Hi everyone,

im new here but i had had some questions and worries i guess i was hoping someone could help with. let me start at the beginning about 8 years ago I slipped on the ice and landed right on my tail bone. Ever since if i sit in the same spot for too long i get these sharp pains in my real lower back and just off to the right of my lower back. At certain times the pains are random and can shoot all the way down my right leg to where its hard just to support my weight with that leg. I've never had insurance or even been to the hospital or ER but a few times for unrelated things (severe toothaches) so i have no medical records for this.. I understand if some people might think a simple slip on the ice is no serious thing but the pain is there and unbearable sometimes, ive tried aleve and aspirin and couldnt notice no relief.. Im also kind of afraid if i goto the hospital they will try to prescribe me pain pills which ive had before for toothaches and all it did was make me sick.. Another thing that worries me is my age, im only 27 so im afraid people will see me as just someone with no real pain or need and just trying to take advantage of the law and thats not true.. I know MJ helps with my needs everyday, helps the pain almost instantly helps with sleep and to relax on stressful days and puts my mind at ease. So my questions i guess are is it worth me trying for my card? are my worries of my age just in my head? I live in the U.P and some people can be pretty close minded to this. id really like to not have to worry bout going to jail for such a harmless thing when i feel im not hurting anyone and using it legitimately.

Thanks ahead of time, Dan

Hi and welcome to the site.. I wanted to let you know that down south here i have been helping someone who has severe toothaches with an oil made from thc infused olive oil and clove oil mixed together. I added Myrrh to the mix because he has some absesses as well..Maybe that could help you as well.. WHEN YOU GET a recomendation that is .. Peace and blessings to you.. Oh also.. imho Age has nothing to do with chronic pain.

Hi Dan,

Check with these people;

http://northbluffchiropractic.com/

Yea ive been to there site quite a few times but they dont have a contact thing like i was hoping for where i could email them thats kinda why i posted here. that place is only 7 miles from me and i could just go there i just dont wanna go there n have the ppl think im lying or whatever and have that persuade there opinion on me, i got kind of a baby face i guess for my age so i look younger than i am so i dont wanna come off as someone just trying to abuse the law cuz i know theres gotta be some younger ppl trying too.. maybe i worry too much bout it but some people gotta understand where im coming from. thanks tho i appreciate the quick reply

Hi and welcome to the site.. I wanted to let you know that down south here i have been helping someone who has severe toothaches with an oil made from thc infused olive oil and clove oil mixed together. I added Myrrh to the mix because he has some absesses as well..Maybe that could help you as well.. WHEN YOU GET a recomendation that is .. Peace and blessings to you.. Oh also.. imho Age has nothing to do with chronic pain.

thats interesting, kinda like a new take on orajel but organic, i like..

im afraid people will see me as just someone with no real pain or need and just trying to take advantage of the law and thats not true..

You are the only one on earth that knows how much pain you are in. Do not let the perceptions of others interfere with making a medical decision that could effect the rest of your life. No one would say anything if you were to be prescribed Vicodin or Morphine because since the advent of large pharmaceutical companies we have been brainwashed into believing that they are the only alternative to pain. Cannabis has been proven to be safe and effective for thousands of years. If you go the narcotic pain killer route you will be setting yourself up for years of addiction and misery. Be true to yourself and make your decision based on what you believe will help you the most. (If someone says it doesn't look like you're in pain, give them a swift kick in the shin and say, "You look OK to me!") :)

You are the only one on earth that knows how much pain you are in. Do not let the perceptions of others interfere with making a medical decision that could effect the rest of your life. No one would say anything if you were to be prescribed Vicodin or Morphine because since the advent of large pharmaceutical companies we have been brainwashed into believing that they are the only alternative to pain. Cannabis has been proven to be safe and effective for thousands of years. If you go the narcotic pain killer route you will be setting yourself up for years of addiction and misery. Be true to yourself and make your decision based on what you believe will help you the most. (If someone says it doesn't look like you're in pain, give them a swift kick in the shin and say, "You look OK to me!") :)

totally agree with you on everything, thanks for the confidence boost i just emailed a place around me and im gonna look at that as my first step in a probably a long but worthy process

420PeaceOnEarth Dan1984,

Welcome...

Thanks 4 joining with us.

Yours is one of the most thoughtful first post that I have read...

Thank you, I really do feel i benefit from MJ and dont wanna have to worry about using it when i need in fear of going to jail.. thats why im gonna try for my card, i feel i have good reason and dont feel i should be forced to buy bad product from some ppl who dont care what there selling, and around here theres lots of bad stuff..

But yea thanks for the thoughts and wish me luck :)

Yea ive been to there site quite a few times but they dont have a contact thing like i was hoping for where i could email them thats kinda why i posted here. that place is only 7 miles from me and i could just go there i just dont wanna go there n have the ppl think im lying or whatever and have that persuade there opinion on me, i got kind of a baby face i guess for my age so i look younger than i am so i dont wanna come off as someone just trying to abuse the law cuz i know theres gotta be some younger ppl trying too.. maybe i worry too much bout it but some people gotta understand where im coming from. thanks tho i appreciate the quick reply

Dan, You are way over thinking this. Go see the doctor and see what he says about your circumstances. I have not been to the clinic near you but the one I go to is very none judgmental and all around great group of people.

Dan, You are way over thinking this. Go see the doctor and see what he says about your circumstances. I have not been to the clinic near you but the one I go to is very none judgmental and all around great group of people.

thats what i kinda thought too, i just need to do it and i feel a lil better about it now after hearing from a few ppl thanks. i tend to overthink alot of stuff..

Lets just say,hypothetically,you have no pain but say you do. That is wrong. Marijuana prohibition is wrong.Two wrongs can make it right.

i could just as easily say, u dont have no real reason for your card if you have yours, but i would not and didnt bcuz i dont know you or your story... i really hope you werent serious on your opinoin, i was hoping ppl would be more understanding and helpful as they were until your reply... I can understand your thought tho as im sure alot of ppl are trying to get by the without legitimate reasons but thats not the case here.

Archived