Slowed Down On Cards

Seems The MDCH has Slowed way down.. The last 2 weeks i have not seen anyone getting there cards ?? They must be changing the ID or They went on Vacation again ? This what the MDCH website Stats..

Program Status Update (12/3/2010): Application Forms and Instructions are available for printing from this website.

Currently staff is issuing registry identification cards for valid applications received at the end of August.

Seems The MDCH has Slowed way down.. The last 2 weeks i have not seen anyone getting there cards ?? They must be changing the ID or They went on Vacation again ? This what the MDCH website Stats..

Program Status Update (12/3/2010): Application Forms and Instructions are available for printing from this website.

Currently staff is issuing registry identification cards for valid applications received at the end of August.

WTF,,this infuriates me....! Why do we tolerate paying 100.00 to only have a card that is valid for 6-7 months. Something has got to be done about this. My re-cert was sent on September but no card just my paperwork and ofcourse they cashed it 4 days after I sent it to Lansing certified.

THis is appauling that we let them treat us like 3rd rate citizens. I think pressure needs to be stepped on on the MDCH. They are failing just like every other Government office in this GRand State.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent my re-cert in and had check cashed on Nov. 8th and dont even have valid paperwork yet much less a card. I thought re-certs would have a quicker turn around time but obviously the same ineptitude prevails throughout. If we operated our businesses the way the State does we would ALL be on the dole. Illegal again and waiting.

Sent my re-cert in and had check cashed on Nov. 8th and don't even have valid paperwork yet much less a card. I thought re-certs would have a quicker turn around time but obviously the same ineptitude prevails throughout. If we operated our businesses the way the State does we would ALL be on the dole. Illegal again and waiting.

Why don't you have your paperwork?

Does anyone know if change forms and new applications are processed differently? I signed a couple on back in august with me, one was a new patient one had their card and changed from his old CG to me. I recieved my CG card for the lady who was the new patient, checked cashed 8-30-10, card issued 9-3-10, recieved first week in dec but I still don't have my card to be his CG and he has yet to recieve his new PT card.

Anyone know if its different or something I should be worried about? No denial letter was sent to myself or the patient

Sent my re-cert in and had check cashed on Nov. 8th and dont even have valid paperwork yet much less a card. I thought re-certs would have a quicker turn around time but obviously the same ineptitude prevails throughout. If we operated our businesses the way the State does we would ALL be on the dole. Illegal again and waiting.

we need to get rebates! if we payed our taxes late they would charge us interest! Its a big phaqing scam, a way for the courts to get all the patients to plead to a lesser charge, it all about harrassment and money!

Peace

p o p = phaq our politicians!

FTW

Jim

Sent renewal in 8/7/10 and I have nothing back to date. 1st card expired 10/31 and My recert was done in May. I sat on it about 60 days, mailed it August 7th and recieved renewal packet about 10 days AFTER I mailed it. Still not a peep. recert is good for 90 I waited 60 so it was valid.

Just saw on their website to "please refrain from calling the voice mail if app wasn't mailed prior to early August" :growl:

yeah it is pretty messed up considering the cards are used to obtain medicine, and in some cases by sick and dieing patients. if i was dieing i would be epicly pissed off if I had to wait 4 months to receive a card saying i can use the medicine i needed right away. if i go to a doctor ... he writes a prescription and i can get it filled the same day - should be basically the same for this.

Archived