State Issued Malice

peanutbutter

If the problem is under staffing or incompetence, all the more reason to be upset. The health department knows how gravely ill most of our patients are. They know that the governments failure to act is causing needless suffering. This is a state agency with the ability to communicate to the local level any state mandated guidance. With the convergence of failure to issue cards and failure to honor paperwork, we have a conspiracy, as a simple phone call to the MDCH for a policy clarification, would instantly inform LEO that no crime had been committed. Any person or business, given the same circumstances, would find themselves in a heap of trouble. The health department is stonewalling as a disincentive to potential patients to keep them from entering the system. JMHO, Bb

You can say that again

If the problem is under staffing or incompetence, all the more reason to be upset. The health department knows how gravely ill most of our patients are. They know that the governments failure to act is causing needless suffering. This is a state agency with the ability to communicate to the local level any state mandated guidance. With the convergence of failure to issue cards and failure to honor paperwork, we have a conspiracy, as a simple phone call to the MDCH for a policy clarification, would instantly inform LEO that no crime had been committed. Any person or business, given the same circumstances, would find themselves in a heap of trouble. The health department is stonewalling as a disincentive to potential patients to keep them from entering the system. JMHO, Bb

I'm guessing that it is also in retaliation for them being attacked on 1/5/2009.

They tried to pull a fast one on the patients of the state. They got called out on it.

From that moment forward, every single foot dragging step that could take place has taken place.

Did you not use mm until you received your card? I didn't suffer. My senator friend said there are only two people in that office and they are working as fast as they can.

They have purchased new printers and hired more people.

And the status barely changed at all.

The only evidence of an improvement is that renewals seem to be going out on time.

That said .. my renewal check was cashed on 9/17 and I still haven't received my new card.

They have purchased new printers and hired more people.

And the status barely changed at all.

The only evidence of an improvement is that renewals seem to be going out on time.

That said .. my renewal check was cashed on 9/17 and I still haven't received my new card.

Torey got hers in about 3 weeks it took over 3 months send it the same time so we are going back for are 3rd time MD CH is making money for sure as always their more to this then we know

and it ant about some plastic card

Guest 1TokeOverLine

My education of state employee priorities gained over 8 years in a civil service post is simply that state workers do what their department head wants. If the department head has no direction, no direction is given to the staff below. The department heads are all career politicians that have never worked in the public sector in their lives, and have no desire to attempt it. Those that rock the boat or make waves live a short career. A state worker could care less what the political houses want or do, as long as their paychecks and lifetime Blue Cross remain intact. That includes ignoring laws and covering up for their department heads and their superiors, right up to the governor's office.

Just my personal observation.

1T

Guest Happy Guy

The people who run the MMMP department at MDCH are control freaks. You see it every time they talk with the press. If they would just do the job they were given they would have it a lot easier and could get it done. Stay out of politics and do your job. Issue cards like your buddies over at the SOS do. How much do we pay for a drivers license?

"I think its on purpose as well and am suspicious... Will be carefully watching."

We can't afford to sit by and watch anymore! Lets start a phone calling and letter writing campaign to all local news agencies and all of OUR EMPLOYEES IN DC AND LANSING.

Somehow MDCH has to be forced into doing what is mandated in the law and their own rules. otherwise I can't see why the MDCH couldn't be held culpable in the arrests of patients and caregivers because of their (MDCH) failure to issue cards on time.

Two years is more than enough time for them to get the program in order.

I'm in compliance why aren't they held to the same standards as patients and caregivers to be.

Peace

Archived