Anyone Ever Ask If They Can Return Med's?

so I dont have a caretaker but a friend helped me out (p to P transfer). I didn't have a chance to look at the O and he left right away. I took it out of the walmart bag and my jaw hit the floor! there was more sticks (bare ones at that) and leaf then there was BUDS!

I hate to do it but i smoked half of it in 2 days and am going to have to return the smoke. I havent paid yet, but have a feeling it's gunna be half money half product back.

$200 a O aint a bad price but that stuff was worse then the mexican crap i can get of the black market!

what would yous do? it was given on a front but the guy is a good friend. i think he might have been just trying to help with what he could.

crap tasted like perfume

might take a pic and attach so ya's can see it,sad that someone would call it med grade.

you accepted it on a front you owe him the money for it.

if you didn't like it you shouldn't of smoked half it and tried to bring it back honestly. you should of called him right away and said it wasn't what you were looking for.

when your out eating do you eat half your dinner then send it back and say you don't want it anymore and pay half? no you tell the waiter immediately and get something different.

just being realistic

lol,there are lots of folks that would eat the whole dang thing and THEN tell the waiter.

the thing is the way it happen is almost like he was trying to hide the fact it was junk and get my money and bail. I figured well cut my losses, then I tried it. stuff is like NA beer. taste kinda like it but nothing there.

had gotten helped out many times before and it was great stuff not sure what happen

things aint that bad mezz,lol, guys still my friend. dont hate him or anything just not sure what the heck to do. havent been able to talk to him yet about it but hope he's cool with it.

unless thats his way of saying dont ask me anymore?

You should go over to his house and be all like "What's up with that crappy weed, manh?" Then while he's stammering to answer take out an ice pick and stab him in the neck. Then laugh while he is on the floor gasping for his last breath. :lol:

yea :thumbsu:

dude you dont smoke half of it and than try and give him half the money and half the dank! hope you learned something!

I dont take anything w/o looking at it! period, most times that is all it takes is a quick look and you usualy can smell it as soon as you look at it!

I would want the whole 200, only cause you smoked half and prob the best half! fair is fair, maybe you can make some brownies with the rest if it aint no good!

Or try to vape it, beans and all lol! see how it is!

Peace

FTW

Jim

all i'm asking him is if he would take half/half.

If not then oh well, dont mind paying thats the name of the game.

was just wondering what YOUS would do if it happen to you.

i didn't even look at the stuff till like half hour after he left! just use to it being A+ stuff.

heck it didn't even come to 28g!

lol,there are lots of folks that would eat the whole dang thing and THEN tell the waiter.

the thing is the way it happen is almost like he was trying to hide the fact it was junk and get my money and bail. I figured well cut my losses, then I tried it. stuff is like NA beer. taste kinda like it but nothing there.

had gotten helped out many times before and it was great stuff not sure what happen

things aint that bad mezz,lol, guys still my friend. dont hate him or anything just not sure what the heck to do. havent been able to talk to him yet about it but hope he's cool with it.

unless thats his way of saying dont ask me anymore?

If he is a true friend, you should be able to work it out, or if you want to keep being friends you mite just have to bit the bullet,,only a conversation will tell what the future holds!

:sword:

personaly I would not do that to a friend or a friend of a friend of a friend! Good luck to ya!

well i guess ya wouldn't buy a car without test driving it so i should have looked.

cut my losses on this one i guess

anyone looking for a half in the UP? I'll give ya a deal :-)

sorry guys i had to ask cause i had no clue what to do, I would never have sold crap like that and called it meds.

so from now on i will look and weight before any exchange takes place, even from a friend!

kinda sounds like i'm bad mouthing him and i just want to point out that i AM NOT TALKING CRAP, just ticked that it was junk.

like i said he's been outta the area for the weekend so i havent talked to him. for all i know he knew i was out and was just trying to help and thats all he could find at the time.

still call him a friend

Bites, doesn't it? I had the exact same thing happen at the end of November with my former cg. He's always provided quality meds, so when he told me he gave me a little extra because he didn't trim it as well as usual, I didn't bother to look until I got home. Like you said, stems and leaves! :growl: I tried to contact him repeatedly, but he won't return my e-mails or phone calls. So I made some hash.

The other guys are right about this. At best, you can ask to get half your money back. You're right too in assuming he didn't intentionally do this. But you do need to talk to him. If he's a friend, he'll give you half your money back.

Live and learn, eh? From now on I'll bet both of us will be examining our meds at the point of purchase!

well i guess ya wouldn't buy a car without test driving it so i should have looked.

cut my losses on this one i guess

anyone looking for a half in the UP? I'll give ya a deal :-)

sorry guys i had to ask cause i had no clue what to do, I would never have sold crap like that and called it meds.

so from now on i will look and weight before any exchange takes place, even from a friend!

Live and learn :rock:

Archived