Patients And Driving

I couldn't help but notice the conflict between Michigan's zero tolerance policy and a patient. It's very clear that it is illegal to operate any motor vehicle while under the influence of our medicine but the zero tolerance policy states that it is illegal to drive a car with any trace of marijuana in the system. It's obvious that marijuana would be in a patients system. Does Michigan's zero tolerance policy apply to patients and if so should I be fearful if I get pulled over or into an accident that isn't my fault?

I think there was an exception to those w/ Cards ...

I just would'nt Medicate and then jump into your

car and drive ... Cause if you was in a Accident they will

take a blood test ...

i think they can tell how much THC is in your system ...

The level would be much higher if you just medicated ....

I would be very Carefull ....

Personally i don't trust the laws ....

I couldn't help but notice the conflict between Michigan's zero tolerance policy and a patient. It's very clear that it is illegal to operate any motor vehicle while under the influence of our medicine but the zero tolerance policy states that it is illegal to drive a car with any trace of marijuana in the system. It's obvious that marijuana would be in a patients system. Does Michigan's zero tolerance policy apply to patients and if so should I be fearful if I get pulled over or into an accident that isn't my fault?

so far it has not changed here in Michigan their are people right now that are in the court system for driving i use my mmj at bed time but that may not work ether

I thought the Mi. Supreme Court ruled that the mere presence of cannabinoids in a person's blood was not sufficient evidence to prove impaired driving because of the long time period in which cannabinoids remain in the system. Was I dreaming?

That was my understanding ....

But , I don't believe LEO has heard that yet ....

Archived