"the Reinvention Of Michigan Must Not Leave Anyone Behind."

Purearbor

http://www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/01/rick_snyder_inaugurated_as_mic.html#incart_mce

When I hear stuff like this, it just makes me laugh. On the night of his election he said one of his number one priorities was to keep college graduates from leaving Michigan. I am a recent college grad, along with my colleague, and due to the poor economic climate we have not been able to find jobs in our field. Both of us began working in medical marijuana, creating jobs for ourselves where the state did not. I loved my work because I felt like I was actually doing something good every single day. About a month before his election our dispensary was closed down due to a city ordinance. It made me feel like a criminal.

We are slowly beginning to recover from losing the old dispensary, after much damage and debt has been incurred. I am still looking for a job in my field, with no success. Until that time I will continue to work in the only field that is willing to employ me.

I do not want to leave Michigan, this is where I was born, this is where everything I love and know is. But if the state wants to leave me behind and make me feel like a criminal, I will gladly take my college education to a state that will use it.

Folks this administration intends to end our ability to grow our own medicine. Code words like regulation really mean that we are going to make it tough for common man to compete. The politicians are already being paid off. Why else would our law be anywhere the top of anybodies agenda. Good Lord, people are starving to death. Crime is rampant. The cities are in disarray. Yet the governance of sick people is their chief concern. These boys and girls never cease to amaze me in a funny way. Thanks, BB

If anything, the soap opera continues and we're all worried about what lies ahead...

I simply can't fathom how Snyder & Schuette won.

Unfortunately, the "sheeple" aren't too bright and blamed Granholm and the democrats for their sorry lot in life.

Mizerman

Folks this administration intends to end our ability to grow our own medicine. Code words like regulation really mean that we are going to make it tough for common man to compete. The politicians are already being paid off. Why else would our law be anywhere the top of anybodies agenda. Good Lord, people are starving to death. Crime is rampant. The cities are in disarray. Yet the governance of sick people is their chief concern. These boys and girls never cease to amaze me in a funny way. Thanks, BB

This is the very reason I brought up senate bill 618 in my article. If you watched the.news tonight the words that the revenue sharing for Michigan will decline again. This will be the driving force behind mass production of marijuana and we will be forced to obtain it at a pharmacy. They can't regulate anything home.grown. Do you really think these communities are coming up with their own thoughts and ideas? Those people are heavily connected to the politicians higher up the food chain! Trust me there is a huge Dingle influence in Wayne county you would think this guy was god! This is how they work....but we all know this by now.

I was reading about the recent raids in Oakland county (which I'm ashamed to say that I am from there), and I stumbled across the Bouchard for governor page. I wonder how this guy look at himself in the mirror and think he is doing the right thing...

I know the site is old, and thankfully he did not make it far in the governor race.

http://www.bouchardforgovernor.com/home/issues/

"Companies are going elsewhere and taking their jobs and our kids with them. This must end. The hardworking men and women of Michigan should not be forced to join a union to get a job. It’ll be Mike’s job as governor to create an environment which fosters job creation and prosperity."

"Mike Bouchard is against nationalized healthcare and larger, more intrusive government."

"Mike Bouchard knows it’s time to stop wasting time and start creating jobs in Michigan. The status quo behavior in Lansing is unacceptable; many reform ideas and initiatives have been discussed across the state but time after time Lansing tunes them out."

In case you haven't heard about the recent robbery that Bouchard took part in ... http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2011/01/oakland_county_authorities_rai_1.html

Mike Bouchard - Michigan A****le of the Year, 2010

Archived