Sheriff Michael Bouchard My Grandson Has A Questions For You

Last night while the better half and I were discussing the latest raid our grandson overheard us and asked why are people being arrested if there is a law saying they can do what they're doing.

Before we went any deeper we called and had Mom and Dad join in the conversation and the we asked him what doesn't he understand about the raids and arrests. (He knows that grandpa uses marijuana when he his back is hurting and that Aunt "Debbie" used it when she was getting chemotherapy)

He asked; "if the law says people can use marijuana why are the police arresting them if they follow the law" We explained that under our law the "stores" (as he calls them) are not exactly legal because they were not included in the law but they weren't specifically excluded in the law either.

Then he said; "why don't they tell the store owners until its figured out to close-up" we explained that some patients can only get medication from these stores or its the only way they want to get their medication.

He's ten and Mom and Dad have always been straight forward with all their kids about everything and they encourage the children to ask questions about anything.

After about an hour or so of explaining things in a way he'd understand with the conflict between a state law and a federal law he said he understood and hopes that it all will get fixed soon.

And as he was leaving the living room he turned to his Mom and said; "They're bullies" and he's right. Its exactly what the sheriff and oakland county is doing, bullying people.

bully 'A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker'

Sheriff of oakland county you are a bully and I have a true disdain for bullies.

Intimidation, bullying, and arresting people, nice civics lesson being taught to our children. Never mind we have a law says we can a small group of wealthy individuals says we can't. And the fact that oakland county is the fourth wealthiest county in the country has a lot to do with the way they're acting.

The phony moral outrage being put fourth by that counties 'leaders" and law enforcement is a joke (considering the history of rampant crime in the oc sheriffs dept and the county execs drinking and driving history) and a slap in the face to our founding fathers and every service member and LEO who has died for our constitution.

I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could propose happiness to himself from the exercise of power over others.

- Thomas Jefferson

Peace

Last night while the better half and I were discussing the latest raid our grandson overheard us and asked why are people being arrested if there is a law saying they can do what they're doing.

Before we went any deeper we called and had Mom and Dad join in the conversation and the we asked him what doesn't he understand about the raids and arrests. (He knows that grandpa uses marijuana when he his back is hurting and that Aunt "Debbie" used it when she was getting chemotherapy)

He asked; "if the law says people can use marijuana why are the police arresting them if they follow the law" We explained that under our law the "stores" (as he calls them) are not exactly legal because they were not included in the law but they weren't specifically excluded in the law either.

Then he said; "why don't they tell the store owners until its figured out to close-up" we explained that some patients can only get medication from these stores or its the only way they want to get their medication.

He's ten and Mom and Dad have always been straight forward with all their kids about everything and they encourage the children to ask questions about anything.

After about an hour or so of explaining things in a way he'd understand with the conflict between a state law and a federal law he said he understood and hopes that it all will get fixed soon.

And as he was leaving the living room he turned to his Mom and said; "They're bullies" and he's right. Its exactly what the sheriff and oakland county is doing, bullying people.

bully 'A person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker'

Sheriff of oakland county you are a bully and I have a true disdain for bullies.

Intimidation, bullying, and arresting people, nice civics lesson being taught to our children. Never mind we have a law says we can a small group of wealthy individuals says we can't. And the fact that oakland county is the fourth wealthiest county in the country has a lot to do with the way they're acting.

The phony moral outrage being put fourth by that counties 'leaders" and law enforcement is a joke (considering the history of rampant crime in the oc sheriffs dept and the county execs drinking and driving history) and a slap in the face to our founding fathers and every service member and LEO who has died for our constitution.

I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could propose happiness to himself from the exercise of power over others.

- Thomas Jefferson

Peace

What disgusts me is that intimidation is being used against the weak and the sick by the vary sames ones we put in charge to protect them and us from it.

Self Righteous: (also called sententiousness, holier-than-thou) is a feeling of smug moral superiority derived from a sense that one's beliefs, actions, or affiliations are of greater virtue than those of the average person.

- Thomas Jefferson

Peace

Great post, great perspective, through the eyes of a child...

Bullying in schools, government, and the work place has been growing in America since 9/11 I'd say.

Its the acceptance of that bullying in the name of safety and security that has allowed it to flourish.

I love the Jefferson quote, because we are not dealing with a rational being, but a group-mind.

When normally sane people get into groups its been shown they are capable of committing acts they would not have done as individuals.

When you have a bully in charge of a group of militants, well, bad things can happen...

A lot of folks thought the bullying would end with Kristallnacht.

hello all

google has some interesting reading on bullies and wonder if im the only one out here who can see how our own local people are... we need to put this stuff on there pages and on there sites so they can read it like that will happen...

http://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+a+bully

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-bully.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullying

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullying#Political_bullying_and_terrorism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation

but im sure no one cares why or wants to fix this so we will do nothing and continue to allow it... whos the terrorist...

_abbe

Great post, great perspective, through the eyes of a child...

Bullying in schools, government, and the work place has been growing in America since 9/11 I'd say.

Its the acceptance of that bullying in the name of safety and security that has allowed it to flourish.

I love the Jefferson quote, because we are not dealing with a rational being, but a group-mind.

When normally sane people get into groups its been shown they are capable of committing acts they would not have done as individuals.

When you have a bully in charge of a group of militants, well, bad things can happen...

A lot of folks thought the bullying would end with Kristallnacht.

Or when the run against some one in office, the name calling, and slander, but tyet holla they are for peace..then show it then..

I knew it was all too good to be true lol...I have been too busy to come on for a while..Keeping the room up to speed dr. appointments and so much more...What exactly is going on? I heard we are suppose to write letters to someone tomorrow...Has the law been challenged again? I saw the DEA vs DCH thread...WHat else is going on?

Peace

Joe

These police officers are sworn to uphold the laws of the State of Michigan - not the laws of the Federal government. When we begin suing them for violating our rights, grand larceny, and malicious intimidation perhaps they will get the message. We have to take up the fight and fight to the end!

It's such a bad sight for children to see this - and the med mj patient with 2 kids getting evicted (due to federal housing laws). Gives them a confused view of who the good guy is - of who is there to protect and serve. Who they can go to in a time of need.

The most important thing we do is tell our stories. Folks, many read about your lives and are surprised at just how good our folks are. It is the face you put on the movement that will change the opinion of those that oppose us. When you break out the pen, you are carrying the most effective weapon known to mankind. It is you heart and soul which flows out onto the paper. You folks have unlimited power. Share your lives, your thoughts, hopes and dreams with the world and you will soften even the hardest heart. Thanks, Bb

Blueberry,

You hit the nail on the proverbial head brother!

Mizerman

p.s. a little bird told me to look on page 3 in the next Midwest Cultivator

Archived