Can Leo Gamewarden Sting Me

ghostwarrior

as ive said in my profile i love to go fishin i live for it like i do my family i no when others are around its not since able to have meds out in plain view god knows its ok to open up the norcos and slam 4 at a time and any 1 around that dont know you just looks on as if ur just scratchin ur butt lol but let them accadently see them and the same ppl are callin leo game warden is it ok to atleast have them with me so i can use when no ones around and safe or must i be in pain to go fishin

as ive said in my profile i love to go fishin i live for it like i do my family i no when others are around its not since able to have meds out in plain view god knows its ok to open up the norcos and slam 4 at a time and any 1 around that dont know you just looks on as if ur just scratchin ur butt lol but let them accadently see them and the same ppl are callin leo game warden is it ok to atleast have them with me so i can use when no ones around and safe or must i be in pain to go fishin

Unfortunately it is still illegal to use in public so public lakes would be a no go. Private lakes would be legal I think but don`t take my word for it. I feel your pain I am a avid fisherman as well and nothing goes better than some nice meds and the great outdoors. It should be legal.

Don't forget the aspect of DUI if you are driving the boat, I don't know the actual detail if its a paddle boat (you can get a DUI on a bicycle) but I'm willing to bet if they didn't slam you for using in public they would go the route of being "intoxicated" while driving a "vehicle". I am not a lawyer but thats what my common sense tells me

I have a memo from Gogebic countys PA richard b adams. he sent this memo to all area law enforcement agencies. "medical marijuana policy" dated april 1, 2009

so i dont mislead you with the foregoing example, the act does put SOME restrictions on where one can medicate himself/herself: a cardholder cannot possess his/her "medication": in a school bus;on the grounds of any preschool or primary or secondary school; or in a corectional facility. and a card holder cannot "medicate" himself/herself: on any form of public transportation or in any public place. Also a cardholder cannot operate,navigate,or in any actual physical control of any motor vehicile,aircraft,or motorboat while under the influence. so to our recreational officers: leave the kayakers alone. navigable waters have NOT been defined as a "public place".

another thing i heared that is a good saying is "if it's a place you would feel safe having sex then it's a safe place to smoke".

Were all learning and were all fighting for rights against those that would not allow them . My main question has been doesnt the act say smoking so as long as you were not operating a motor vehicle aren't medibles or capsules allowed everywhere ? And is vaporizing smoking ?

Being ill and able to enjoy a day at the Park would do wonders for quality of life and healing as would your fishing . Sad we have so much to loose now as a violation to the act some authorities charge viloates your whole grow operation and turns it into felonies . That needs to change period it isn't fair or realistic . A seed falls off a plant from a herm and you have 13 plants one is 2 inches tall from the seed and now your liable for several felonies and forfieture . Ridiculous arguement in terms of fairness but there doing it while the Governors , Ag's office and other leaders take a blind eye towards the pain not wanting to make waves and afraid of the old status quo within their constituent populations .

Your main worry with medibles is some law enforcement are arresting on weight based on the total item . A muffine weighting 2 onces would be considered by some to be 2 oz of Cannabis .

333.26427 Scope of act; limitations.

7. Scope of Act.Sec. 7. (a) The medical use of marihuana is allowed under state law to the extent that it is carried out in accordance with the provisions of this act.

(b) This act shall not permit any person to do any of the following:

(1) Undertake any task under the influence of marihuana, when doing so would constitute negligence or professional malpractice.

(2) Possess marihuana, or otherwise engage in the medical use of marihuana:

(A) in a school bus;

(B) on the grounds of any preschool or primary or secondary school; or

© in any correctional facility.

(3) Smoke marihuana:

(A) on any form of public transportation; or

(B) in any public place.

(4) Operate, navigate, or be in actual physical control of any motor vehicle, aircraft, or motorboat while under the influence of marihuana.

(5) Use marihuana if that person does not have a serious or debilitating medical condition.

© Nothing in this act shall be construed to require:

(1) A government medical assistance program or commercial or non-profit health insurer to reimburse a person for costs associated with the medical use of marihuana.

(2) An employer to accommodate the ingestion of marihuana in any workplace or any employee working while under the influence of marihuana.

(d) Fraudulent representation to a law enforcement official of any fact or circumstance relating to the medical use of marihuana to avoid arrest or prosecution shall be punishable by a fine of $500.00, which shall be in addition to any other penalties that may apply for making a false statement or for the use of marihuana other than use undertaken pursuant to this act.

(e) All other acts and parts of acts inconsistent with this act do not apply to the medical use of marihuana as provided for by this act

Please note the act under 3) smoke marihuana :

Then B) In a Public Place .

We need a determination whether vaporization is considered smoke and I agree on the edibles its a different effect . I haven't tried tinctures like Parke Davis in Detroit made back before prohibition . Tinctures or oils put under the tongue made with sativas have a upper effect i have heard and are quick acting .Sativex made by Bayer but not yet legal in the USA works like this ( it is legal in winsor but the provincial insurance doesnt cover it and few can afford it ) . I don't want to be the test case but I believe you can use but not smoke in public under our act any lawyers want to chime in ? Where it gets sticky is there are extra penalties if you break regular compiled law in parks etc and those cruel in law enforcement have carried a minor violation to extremes putting ones whole operation as illegal then .

do ya smoke cigerettes? if so get some roll your own, filters and all, Mix it in with your tobacco, you know how much you need a dose, people can smell it but unless your a cheech and chong look alike no one will know where the smeill is coming from. (i used to do it in bars befor the smoking ban) and some of my close friends and family know that is my meds, if they are there, they dont say anything! or they play just like every one else and say man some ones is smoking some whacky tobacky! lol

If you dont smoke get ur self one of them mini vapes! you can sneak a few hits just about anywhere, no smell either!

Peace

FTW

Jim

do ya smoke cigerettes? if so get some roll your own, filters and all, Mix it in with your tobacco, you know how much you need a dose, people can smell it but unless your a cheech and chong look alike no one will know where the smeill is coming from. (i used to do it in bars befor the smoking ban) and some of my close friends and family know that is my meds, if they are there, they dont say anything! or they play just like every one else and say man some ones is smoking some whacky tobacky! lol

If you dont smoke get ur self one of them mini vapes! you can sneak a few hits just about anywhere, no smell either!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Yeppers! Get yourself an Iolite - or some type of portable/hand-held vaporizer. We've taken ours to many public venues and nobody knows what it is as it's about the size of a cell phone - and no smell like smoking a joint. It kind of gives off the scent of toasted almonds - definitely not the over-powering smell of burning marijuana.

Stay safe!

Mizerman

SO THEN i guess as long as im out in the boat which its a 14 foot john with a 35 johnson with foot op trollin motor as long as theres a designated driver runnin the trollin motor as well has the big 1 stear clear of all human con tact way back in the north 40 wear big foot wouldnt go it still basiclly wouldnt be good then and no PHAQUETO me no smoke sticks lol i chews snuff but do likey a good pipe full there bro piece yall thanks 4 the help

Unfortunately it is still illegal to use in public so public lakes would be a no go. Private lakes would be legal I think but don`t take my word for it. I feel your pain I am a avid fisherman as well and nothing goes better than some nice meds and the great outdoors. It should be legal.

ediables

ediables

Edibles are great but they are more of a night time or rainy day thing for me because they relax my body more and tend to mae me sleepy I prefer to smoke when I am active. Plus you ever notice when your outside your tasty buds tend to be tastier when you are breathing fresh outside air?

Archived