I Need 12 Blue Dream Clones

P.A Express

I think Blue Dream is going to be hard to find. It's clone only and from California.

If anybody's got any, I would like at least 1 also.

If anyone has this STRAIN BLUE DREAM if you can part with one. I will PAY TOP$$$ I dont want a clone from the seed off additude.CALIFORNIA CLONE SOME ONES GOT THE REAL DEAL PM ME I WILL MAKE WORTH IT. I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE $$$ FOR PRODUCT FOR PROOF WHAT EVER IT TAKES.

If anyone has this STRAIN BLUE DREAM if you can part with one. I will PAY TOP$$$ I dont want a clone from the seed off additude.CALIFORNIA CLONE SOME ONES GOT THE REAL DEAL PM ME I WILL MAKE WORTH IT. I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE $$$ FOR PRODUCT FOR PROOF WHAT EVER IT TAKES.

I tried this strain at the wake and bake in royal oak last year. To be honest with you, I was'nt that impressed, and seemed like it had a nice taste. If I were you, I would go with several strains, that way you will get clones faster, and that way you can try different starins. There are several folks in the community that would be happy to fullfill your request, just keep looking. I do not grow that many clones at once, since I do not have a CG, and I am not a CG. In my garden I have IG13, Papaya, Lemon Cake, and Purple kush, but no extra clones. Good luck though....

i just love how peeps read a mag then they gotta have it....best part is there will always be someone who magically comes up with this clone only strain....good luck sure it will be bag seed.

Me and my wife are pateints/caregiver i all ready have strains. Ive been thruogh all this. Im not new to this Ganjawarrior are you a ganjawarrior or a my glass is half empty kind of guy. im not just buying moo poo it all depends on the grower on how it will turn out.I KNOW WHAT I CAN DO. S

growing all blue dream seems limited-i did not think the effects lasted long enough-try some 'Casey Jones' if you like the same effects-you will need some good indica's to balance out the speediness of the blue dream-also you have to think about tolerance the THC and the strain-please re-think your grow op and consult with appropriate growers who know genetic history of cannabis-you might end up being happier in the long run... my two cents...its just two cents

throw the pennies in the gutter if you have no use for them-good luck namaste-Tater

growing all blue dream seems limited-i did not think the effects lasted long enough-try some 'Casey Jones' if you like the same effects-you will need some good indica's to balance out the speediness of the blue dream-also you have to think about tolerance the THC and the strain-please re-think your grow op and consult with appropriate growers who know genetic history of cannabis-you might end up being happier in the long run... my two cents...its just two cents

throw the pennies in the gutter if you have no use for them-good luck namaste-Tater

i have different strains read above post before posting nonsence

" Me and my wife are pateints/caregiver i all ready have strains. Ive been thruogh all this. Im not new to this Ganjawarrior are you a ganjawarrior or a my glass is half empty kind of guy. im not just buying moo poo it all depends on the grower on how it will turn out.I KNOW WHAT I CAN DO. S "

when i posted i had not read that far because your post was not there when i was reading the first post-(i had stepped away)-sorry for offending your sensibilities

guess my pennies are worthless to you-sorry

take a breath b4 posting nonsense. he gave you great advice....no sense in growing out that many of a clone only strain thats just magically appeared in michigan since the high times issue with it.... yes im a warrior....right here im fighting to protect you and u cant even see it. As for the glass.... not sure what your trying to say?

" Me and my wife are pateints/caregiver i all ready have strains. Ive been thruogh all this. Im not new to this Ganjawarrior are you a ganjawarrior or a my glass is half empty kind of guy. im not just buying moo poo it all depends on the grower on how it will turn out.I KNOW WHAT I CAN DO. S "

when i posted i had not read that far because your post was not there when i was reading the first post-(i had stepped away)-sorry for offending your sensibilities

guess my pennies are worthless to you-sorry

no reason to appologize its every other post is you wont get it its no good ive had it and it was decent and when i get it it will be worked with for a year then if im not satisfied i move on no time wasted just more expeirence and seems to me for the last 5 years my bunny muffin gets better and better so if you work with a plant it can get alot better then your average grower can do ive been plenty sucessful in growing buetiful MEDS im just tired of negative post anytime anyone post when some one asks for a strains dont fill the pages with moo poo lets get to the point

take a breath b4 posting nonsense. he gave you great advice....no sense in growing out that many of a clone only strain thats just magically appeared in michigan since the high times issue with it.... yes im a warrior....right here im fighting to protect you and u cant even see it. As for the glass.... not sure what your trying to say?

again reAD ABOVE i have many strains i have a wife that has a grow and i also have one seperated I HAVE PLENTY OF STRAINS I WOULD LIKE TO ADD BLUE DREAM TO IT IF YOU THINK BECOUSE YOU GROWN ONE THAT THATS AS GOOD AS IT GETS GIVE ME A BREAK IVE BEEN HEAR SINCE THE BEGINING 2008 i dont need your grow advice i need a blue dream clone and meds from prevouis clone

Why in the world would you post in a open forum then? It's America everyone will always have a opinion neg and positive!

You just give off a vibe like your sh## don't stink and I can smell it from here!

Why on earth does a happy go lucky god gift medicine make some so cocky?

why would you keep posting if you dont have it dont need your s h it

Archived