Officer Caught Stealing Marijuana

Guest d00g

Officer stole marijuana bud from a drug bust

By TODD WRIGHT - NBC Miami

Being a police officer is a stressful job, but one Florida cop looked for a little relief in the wrong place.

Ricardo Flores, a cop in Central Florida, was arrested Wednesday night after a fellow officer reported he saw the man steal a marijuana bud from a drug bust that had just happened that night.

Needless to say, that bud wasn't for him.

Flores, 36, had just finished up his shift in Winter Haven when he saw some cops just back from a drug bust unloading marijuana plants off a truck. As the pot was being processed, Flores snatched a marijuana bud and tried to hide it.

He made it all the way home, but didn't get a chance to smoke his pilfered reefer. Flores' superiors called him back into the station and told him to bring the stolen weed with him.

Flores was charged with burglary of a conveyance, theft and possession of marijuana. He has suspended pending an internal investigation.

cop.with.weed_.jpg

LOL of course..

1 caught 1000 get away with it.. i would think a leo would have been a bit slicker in his approach.. apparently a snatch and grab dosen't work at the police station..LOL

zombie....i love that picture in your signature...

why do you eat people? not people....

BRAINS

BRAINS BRAINS Brains

to make the pain go away....

welcome to my knickname **smile**

I wonder if LEO's are subject to urine tests, I assume in some dept's they are. Are there records of such tests? Are they available to the public?

If they do test I wonder if herb is their target or if they test to detect nicotine, alcohol, steroids, barbiturates or amphetamines...

Would they get charged for having unprescribed drugs in their system... while driving or while on duty...? I wonder how many LEO's drive under the influence of any of the above...?

It would be interesting to know what the opposition in Lansing and Oakland County have in their blood streams and medicine cabinets...

Aside from making criminals out of common decent folks (patients especially), one of the worst aspects of the current medical marijuana conflict is the hypocritical nature of those who are so against it and those who enforce corporate/political will over the Will of The People.

LOL of course..

1 caught 1000 get away with it.. i would think a leo would have been a bit slicker in his approach.. apparently a snatch and grab dosen't work at the police station..LOL

BRAINS

BRAINS BRAINS Brains

Bwains-1.jpg

Officer stole marijuana bud from a drug bust

By TODD WRIGHT - NBC Miami

Being a police officer is a stressful job, but one Florida cop looked for a little relief in the wrong place.

Ricardo Flores, a cop in Central Florida, was arrested Wednesday night after a fellow officer reported he saw the man steal a marijuana bud from a drug bust that had just happened that night.

Needless to say, that bud wasn't for him.

Flores, 36, had just finished up his shift in Winter Haven when he saw some cops just back from a drug bust unloading marijuana plants off a truck. As the pot was being processed, Flores snatched a marijuana bud and tried to hide it.

He made it all the way home, but didn't get a chance to smoke his pilfered reefer. Flores' superiors called him back into the station and told him to bring the stolen weed with him.

Flores was charged with burglary of a conveyance, theft and possession of marijuana. He has suspended pending an internal investigation.

cop.with.weed_.jpgNow if they start catching the rest of them.

LOL of course..

BRAINS

BRAINS BRAINS Brains

I actually went with Zombiefied cuz that is how I felt most the time on Morphine. Then when I got my MM Card I went with Zombiefryd...lol Then went back. I was thinking of changing my sig. Check this out, tell me what you think.

newsig-2.jpg

and OP... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Archived