Kids And Medical Marijuana

smokeythebear

...meds are meds and sick is sick if it help that all that should matter...

Yah, we're willing to put kids on opiates at the drop of a hat, and other meds that ravage the body as much as the disease.

I'd much rather have my daughter on a medicine whose side effects are euphoria and appetite, instead of side effects which may result in brain death, heart failure, rectal fissures, explosive diarrhea, etc...

Kids on opiates isn't actually that common.. But meth...

More kids are on meth now then ever! Docs love to meth em up!

Oh.. Your kid can't concentrate? No problem, here, feed him this meth that we put a fancy name to and he will be alright! :devil:

We had our child diagnosed as having Attention Deficit Disorder under the advice of the school. They put him on Ritalin. After 2 weeks on that stuff I threw it away. It was practically killing the kid. He began self medicating with marijuana he got from friends. He was a much happier kid with far fewer problems. Everyone I know who uses this substance has no problems associated with its use (other than LEO paranoia). Indeed, most would say they live better lives because of it. I still do not understand why it is illegal. Why can't the prohibitionists come up with ANY facts as to why it should be illegal? Perhaps because there aren't any?

Archived