Seeds Came.......... After 70 Days

Grow Thread

had to drag this one back out of the vault for an update:

that pack of mystery mix that they sent..... lol. germd them last week. 0 popped. not a one :)

this ends my business with the seed boutique :goodjob:

back to the tude. should have never switched.

Good idea, attitude has always been good to me. I popped 12 seeds (like 2 months ago) out of my last order and every single one sprouted. No soaking or anything. Just ph'd some rockwool cubes, popped the seeds in an 2 days later had sprouts :rock: I've still got a ton more to go through but I'm guessing an overwhelming majority of the freebies will sprout. I love the tude.

Good idea, attitude has always been good to me. I popped 12 seeds (like 2 months ago) out of my last order and every single one sprouted. No soaking or anything. Just ph'd some rockwool cubes, popped the seeds in an 2 days later had sprouts :rock: I've still got a ton more to go through but I'm guessing an overwhelming majority of the freebies will sprout. I love the tude.

hi there.

yup, the tude is always reliable. ive ordered there more times than i can count. but much like i.j. i like to get off the beaten path every now and then. the attitude may have a ton, but they dont have EVERYTHING :)

glad to hear you had success!!

Gypsy was once part of them. They ripped off lots of peeps. Just have to check the waters every now and then. Canadian genetics Hempdepot.ca. Dr. Chronic has a good variety and ships fast. He has since dropped plastic cards though. So you have to send money order.

2 viable tips in 24 hours. thank ya sir!

looks like i might be taking a virgin voyage with dr. chronic. got some real off the wall stuff over there.

I've been thinking about pickin up something from there lately too. I think my next virgin fling is going to be with hemp depot, the only thing is that sending cash or money order through the mail is a little unnerving. Others have had good experiences with them though so I guess I'm willing to give them a shot until they burn be lol :lol: what're you looking at getting? Anything interesting? :blink:

I've been thinking about pickin up something from there lately too. I think my next virgin fling is going to be with hemp depot, the only thing is that sending cash or money order through the mail is a little unnerving. Others have had good experiences with them though so I guess I'm willing to give them a shot until they burn be lol :lol: what're you looking at getting? Anything interesting? :blink:

I just received my order from Hemp Depot about 3 weeks ago. It took about 3 weeks to get here, but was well packaged and the seeds look really fine. I got some AK 47 X Blueberry by Joey Weed. I have tried this strain and I was very impressed. Hope to be popping them in about a month.

Archived