Seeds Came.......... After 70 Days

Grow Thread

i was an attitude junkie forever....... but then i decided to give the seed boutique a shot on a small "tester order" last fall.

picked up a pack of blubonic..... beans at my door in 6 days. no problems.

round 2, spent a bit more cash this time and picked up a pack of DJ Short's blueberry. beans at my door in 6 days.... no problems.

well, now im thinking.............

ok, the seed boutique twice as fast as the attitude, and the shipping is less than half price.....

so i made a 3rd and much bigger order on december 3rd.

waited a week.......... nothing....

figured bad weather, busy season, whatever..... no big deal. another week goes by and i mail them.

now i wasnt really expecting to hear back from them as it had only been 2 weeks since my order..... i was right. didnt hear a word.

now christmas comes and goes and im worried for certain.

did the seed boutique jack my money, or did customs jack my beans.

another, and this time more strongly worded email to them............. and i waited 7 more days before i got a response.

it was an automated copy/paste response saying they were busy over the holidays and to check icmag for more info.

now i am irate. shotty service.

i mail them back right away voicing my sincere displeasure in all this, and reminded them that my order was made THREE WEEKS before christmas.

i received nothing in reply.

i gave up.

chalk that few hundred up to the game, expensive lesson, and back to the attitude we go.

then the wife comes in with the mail today............... they came.... along with a huge pack of mystery mix 2011??

SEVENTY DAYS it took for the order to get here.

no date on the package so i have no clue if it was just recently shipped or if its been in limbo all this time...........

but they made it.........

moral of the story??

there really isnt one. :rolleyes:

thats a long azz time to wait for beans........... but after i had already written off the hundreds as a loss, im smiling about it :)

Sorry to hear you waited so long but...

overseas orders went into crawl mode from the first week of December to about the 20th

We sent/recieved replacements 3 weeks before the originals showed

I saw a lot of complaints on pace of delivery on alot of forums around that period too

Congrats on the purple power

Good to hear. I can say without a doubt that Seedbay/Seedboutique are not rip off operations. International shipping and around the holidays can be a hassle. I know the staff at the bay and boutique get two weeks off for the holidays. For this reason I don't place orders in Dec or early Jan.

Anyway, glad you finally got your order, and glad that this wasn't a "lets rip Gypsy" thread. And there I was expecting to hear how great Dr. Greenthumb is and how he gets you your beans like yesterday. No disrespect to Dr. Greenthumb. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Sorry to hear you waited so long but...

overseas orders went into crawl mode from the first week of December to about the 20th

We sent/recieved replacements 3 weeks before the originals showed

I saw a lot of complaints on pace of delivery on alot of forums around that period too

Congrats on the purple power

well, the seed boutique is in canada, so it wasnt really overseas :) i coulda walked and got them in 70 days. haha. but they are here :thumbsu:

Good to hear. I can say without a doubt that Seedbay/Seedboutique are not rip off operations. International shipping and around the holidays can be a hassle. I know the staff at the bay and boutique get two weeks off for the holidays. For this reason I don't place orders in Dec or early Jan.

Anyway, glad you finally got your order, and glad that this wasn't a "lets rip Gypsy" thread. And there I was expecting to hear how great Dr. Greenthumb is and how he gets you your beans like yesterday. No disrespect to Dr. Greenthumb. :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

i hear ya..... but there were also tons of folks who ordered from the attitude the first couple weeks of december and got them right on time.... lots of folks on this site.

oh well, as stated..... they are here. :goodjob:

so i guess the idea is to never give up hope..... ya never know :)

now i have a fistful of beans and no plant spaces open because i had already written these off......... placed and received an order from another site....... and planted too.

oh well..... they aint going anywhere now that i finally have them

not sure why you think i would be repping dr. greenthumb? i have a couple of his trainwreck that are 2 weeks into flower and some chemo iranian that are less than an inch tall? thats all i have ever seen of the docs stuff in person??

i dont know squat about the docs genetics personally....

Nice pick BG. I was interested in the blue hash as well. I had a little scare with Hemp Depot as well but mine showed up in a month so not as bad as yours. I highly recommend them though for a Canadian seed bank. They answered emails same day every time and notified me when they shipped.

you are correct. i had a medication moment .... you mentioned dr. greenthumb.... and i was thinking about his location :thumbsu:

No problem BG. As maybe you can tell, I'm a big fan of ICMAG and the Bay & Boo. Just glad you got them. Sucks about the wait though, I'd be pissed too with the lack of communication. I guess I've been lucky and have not had a need to deal with support there. Beans in the vault, never a bad thing.

Nice pick BG. I was interested in the blue hash as well. I had a little scare with Hemp Depot as well but mine showed up in a month so not as bad as yours. I highly recommend them though for a Canadian seed bank. They answered emails same day every time and notified me when they shipped.

im a big dinafem fan and have wanted the industrial plant for quite some time....... i saw the blue hash as i was searching through their gear and thought it sounded pleasant :)

i have never used the depot. i have surfed their site a couple times and have heard good things, but ive never tried them. thanks for the info!!

I have never heard of this place....but I have been looking for a strain that looks exactly like the "purple power"....if you ever want to trade a cut of that or some beans, keep me in mind, I will be glad to add her to my stable of girls!! :thumbsu:

i was intrigued by the fact that it straight up basically says "do not grow indoors"..... well hell.... that sounds like a challenge to me :)

it says that on the breeder pack too:

"NOTE: outdoor strains are NOT recommended for indoor growing"

i'll be the judge of that :thumbsu:

when i do plant them (probably next week) i will hold a few beans back just in case they do well indoors :)

im gonna have to journal that one too..... could be an epic fail for all to enjoy :sword:

Beans in the vault, never a bad thing.

:thumbsu:

old_team_truck_photo.jpg

kid_delivery_express_package_runnin.gif

FOR REAL!!

:) :)

cant they like sail around the world TWICE in 70 days?? :rolleyes:

quick finish, but it says to veg LONG.... unreliable indoors, 40% stability..... sounds like my kinda grow :thumbsu:

lol @ 8 week veg. we'll see:

Description

Seed type : Feminised

Flowering period : 7 weeks

Yield : Fast, maximum

Harvest outdoors : Half- end September (Holland)

Stability : 40%

NOT recommended for indoor growing.

For purple & lavender !

A very popular early and fast flowering variety for outdoor growing. Buds become purple to lavender-blue. Flowering starts mid-July to the beginning of August in Holland.

Our test results for batch # FS-PP-1103: good outdoor/greenhouse performance, needs to be vegged at least 8 wks. Unreliable indoors.

thats very common....and good luck with your attempt at ignoring their warning. ive grown one outdoor strain with good results indoors.....but then ive tried pin paralizer indoors a cpl times....ya right...hermied like mad.

should be a fun ride. im gonna kill them with light........... we'll see what happens :)

Told you they'd come. Just a little late.....lol.

lmao.... yeah a bit.

heck of a wait.

i was getting kinda mad because i hadn't gotten the green tape from customs either.... crap even they are quicker than 70 days :)

Order Inventory:

Product: Dinafem Seeds Cheese

Product: Dinafem Seeds Critical +

Product: Dinafem Seeds Industrial Plant

Product: Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash

Product: Dinafem Seeds Critical Jack

Product: Dinafem Seeds Diesel

Product: UFO#4Kannabia Seeds La Blanca Feminized

Product: UFO#2 Pyramid Seeds Osiris Feminized

Product: UFO#1 Kannabia Seeds Kannabia Special Feminized

Product: UFO#3 Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud

Ordered 10:00am 2/14. Bet they show up before 70 days. and I'm putting a lot of faith in your boy dinafem here ;) Variety is the spice of life!

Order Inventory:

Product: Dinafem Seeds Cheese

Product: Dinafem Seeds Critical +

Product: Dinafem Seeds Industrial Plant

Product: Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash

Product: Dinafem Seeds Critical Jack

Product: Dinafem Seeds Diesel

Product: UFO#4Kannabia Seeds La Blanca Feminized

Product: UFO#2 Pyramid Seeds Osiris Feminized

Product: UFO#1 Kannabia Seeds Kannabia Special Feminized

Product: UFO#3 Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud

Ordered 10:00am 2/14. Bet they show up before 70 days. and I'm putting a lot of faith in your boy dinafem here ;) Variety is the spice of life!

oh wow..... you bought the whole shelf.

critical jack is very special....... you gonna like the cheese too. i think kingofbuds has one going right now.

yeah i hope you get them in a more timely fashion than i did :)

despite what their pics show, that critical+ has moby dick yields. tons of light and air movement needed :thumbsu:

this your first dinafem run?? you wont be disappointed.

oh wow..... you bought the whole shelf.

critical jack is very special....... you gonna like the cheese too. i think kingofbuds has one going right now.

yeah i hope you get them in a more timely fashion than i did :)

despite what their pics show, that critical+ has moby dick yields. tons of light and air movement needed :thumbsu:

this your first dinafem run?? you wont be disappointed.

Yup, I'm sick of all the breeders I've been sticking too. Time for change. I love the fact that I can get 3 packs of everything too. Jack is one of my faves, I just cut my Nirvana Jock Horror, she was starting to purple nicely but getting to much amber to let go. Critical+ was the original recommendation from one of my patients that got me looking at dina, and since I know you use them a lot I felt I might as well sample the lineup. I'm really looking forward to the Blue Hash for myself to be honest, and in my new room I'm going to have a 205cfm oscillating fan haha, should help move the air around her.

• 6 months later...

i was an attitude junkie forever....... but then i decided to give the seed boutique a shot on a small "tester order" last fall.

picked up a pack of blubonic..... beans at my door in 6 days. no problems.

round 2, spent a bit more cash this time and picked up a pack of DJ Short's blueberry. beans at my door in 6 days.... no problems.

well, now im thinking.............

ok, the seed boutique twice as fast as the attitude, and the shipping is less than half price.....

so i made a 3rd and much bigger order on december 3rd.

waited a week.......... nothing....

figured bad weather, busy season, whatever..... no big deal. another week goes by and i mail them.

now i wasnt really expecting to hear back from them as it had only been 2 weeks since my order..... i was right. didnt hear a word.

now christmas comes and goes and im worried for certain.

did the seed boutique jack my money, or did customs jack my beans.

another, and this time more strongly worded email to them............. and i waited 7 more days before i got a response.

it was an automated copy/paste response saying they were busy over the holidays and to check icmag for more info.

now i am irate. shotty service.

i mail them back right away voicing my sincere displeasure in all this, and reminded them that my order was made THREE WEEKS before christmas.

i received nothing in reply.

i gave up.

chalk that few hundred up to the game, expensive lesson, and back to the attitude we go.

then the wife comes in with the mail today............... they came.... along with a huge pack of mystery mix 2011??

SEVENTY DAYS it took for the order to get here.

no date on the package so i have no clue if it was just recently shipped or if its been in limbo all this time...........

but they made it.........

moral of the story??

there really isnt one. :rolleyes:

thats a long azz time to wait for beans........... but after i had already written off the hundreds as a loss, im smiling about it :)

had to drag this one back out of the vault for an update:

that pack of mystery mix that they sent..... lol. germd them last week. 0 popped. not a one :)

this ends my business with the seed boutique :goodjob:

back to the tude. should have never switched.

Archived