Finally Took The Plunge....

rockinlespaul

I finally took the plunge and after a good solid year of growing, I took on my first patient this week.

I knew I would eventually, but I wanted to make sure I had a little time under my belt, and my grow was up to speed. I've watched and have read about countless amounts of people wanting to be a cg only to have problems and not even be able to help their own patients!

I told myself if I couldn't take care of my own needs, how the heck am I gonna take care of others' needs??? I wish others would do the same sometimes....lol.

Anyways, she's a very kind and wonderful lady in her 70's and I've helped her with getting meds on and off for years, so it was perfect.

She is sooooo happy. She knows me, she can trust me, she will have extremely high quality meds and the best part....

ALL of her meds will be free. :)

I sent her home with some lemon cake, some dynamite and some really nice hash. :thumbsu:

I finally took the plunge and after a good solid year of growing, I took on my first patient this week.

I knew I would eventually, but I wanted to make sure I had a little time under my belt, and my grow was up to speed. I've watched and have read about countless amounts of people wanting to be a cg only to have problems and not even be able to help their own patients!

I told myself if I couldn't take care of my own needs, how the heck am I gonna take care of others' needs??? I wish others would do the same sometimes....lol.

Anyways, she's a very kind and wonderful lady in her 70's and I've helped her with getting meds on and off for years, so it was perfect.

She is sooooo happy. She knows me, she can trust me, she will have extremely high quality meds and the best part....

I sent her home with some lemon cake, some dynamite and some really nice hash. :thumbsu:

Good for you, your patient, and our community. I can't wait for the day when I feel confident enough in my medication and skills to take on patient(s).

I'm close but I want a patient who has tried a sample say to me "that is what I consider medical marijuana" because its the patient who is the final judge of the medication and if they'll sign us up.

Peace

We are ALL in this together

Im speachless! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :bow: :bow:

Im sorry I found some words. You my friend are compassionate and a Great Person! We are Blessed to Have You in Our Community!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived